Tips on doing visual representation for artistically challenged people? (1 Viewer)

irenefu

HSC
I've got an visual representation task for English on the changing values and perspectives of Bladerunner/Frankenstein, and I have no artistic skills whatsoever.Any tips/useful tools ? Thanks:)

unicornachos

HSC
N/A
In the past collages have always been my saviours for visual representation tasks. I'm pretty decent at art but also ridiculously lazy, so basically they work for everyone :D. Print out some related images, stick 'em all on a piece of cardboard or paper and watercolour that shit. Voila- visual representation task complete.
P.S. For extra bullshitting effect writing dramatic quotes from the texts can always be a good idea too. And every second quote in Blade Runner and Frankenstein are dramatic, so you probably won't have any problems there.

ernestcuellar

HSC
The visual learners understand concepts and ideas better when they are presented in pictures, text, drawings, graphs, charts or other visual representations. Here are some tips for making your coursework and schooling a little easier if you’re a visual learner.

Organization: Keeping your stuff together and staying on task can sometimes be a challenge. These tips can give visual learners a leg up on organization.

Class:Always take notes,If you have a hard time remembering things that you hear, make sure to write them down. This can give you a visual reference later.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Visual representation doesn't always mean art. I did a performance for my visual representation, and got near-full marks for it. Make sure you check all the options, before you limit yourself to something you're not skilled at.

Other options (not necessarily 'art' base):
- Webpage
- Photography
- 'Found' items

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)