Tips to study for Kingsley Fong Exams (1 Viewer)

haru

HSC
Hey
Do you guys have tips how to study his exams. I heard he loves to test stuff that wasnt covered in lectures but is in the textbook. Is this true?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
haru said:
Hey
Do you guys have tips how to study his exams. I heard he loves to test stuff that wasnt covered in lectures but is in the textbook. Is this true?
somewhat true i guess.

I think it's a hit/miss thing with kingsley. Ie; you study the part he tests and get good marks. you study the wrong thing and u screw up.

All in all though, his exams are relatively easy. not too difficult (pending on which course you're taking though. I took FINS3616 with Kingsley and got 72 with minimal studying)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i did acf with him and found that he focused more on the lecture slides for his exams

haru

HSC
oh im doing wealth mgmt atm..how were his past exams?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
he is a bit of a wanker when it comes to exams. i did wealth last semester with kingsley. he asks obscure questions. he tested us on the RG146 document last semester.

just remember that if you dont pass this semester...theres always next semester... :p

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
nice advice =P

but he does ask obscure questions, for acf, he tested an extended response on one slide that no-one took notice of, even the tutors said that it was a weird question

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL i remember you telling me about that question

hi fantasy27 :)

phillipli35

HSC
Hey just wondering what is the format of the final exam for FINS 3625 (ACF)? Is it like the mid exam where there's MCQ and essays questions?
Thanks

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
our WM midsem this semester (s1, 09) was really really easy... but the marks weren't so great. he said he aims for average mark of <70% even if it seems easy. hopefully the final won't be too bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)