• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

To all~ do u think doing this typa thing is corny? (1 Viewer)

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
Mm

ive had this thought :rolleyes:

of waiting outside my bfs work with food ive made for him, (as he finishes work failry late at 11pm ish...(just a small amount of food, like a soup or a warm snack, cos its too much of a hassel to carry )

the idea is sweet and all.. but do guys appreciate it? or would you find it too corny?

or should i just not care if its corny and go for it?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
go for it ;) i think that would be really sweet. it shows that you really care :D

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
Mm

of waiting outside my bfs work with food ive made for him, (as he finishes work failry late at 11pm ish...(just a small amount of food, like a soup or a warm snack, cos its too much of a hassel to carry )

the idea is sweet and all.. but do guys appreciate it? or would you find it too corny?

I'm sure he'd prefer a blowjob in the car, but sure why not, go crazy...

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
It shows you're committed to the relationship and shows you can cook...which is always good (the cooking that is).

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
that's really sweet :) who cares if it's corny, i've done corny things too - if your boyfriend doesn't appreciate it then he can ggf!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
tat's cute....i gib my bf cookies i make...a good way to a mans heart is food!! If your food is tasty then he'll be happy, and like everyone already mentioned, it shows how caring you are.

anarchron

HSC
That's really nice of you to do so. I wish I had a gf as considerate and caring as you are. Unfortunately I've had a spat of misfortune lately. Ultra-feminists who demand that they are equal in every sense to a man with the excepetion of anatomy are the worst people to be having relationships with.

CoffeeBeans said:
Mm

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
anarchron said:
That's really nice of you to do so. I wish I had a gf as considerate and caring as you are. Unfortunately I've had a spat of misfortune lately. Ultra-feminists who demand that they are equal in every sense to a man with the excepetion of anatomy are the worst people to be having relationships with.
Yeah, the fact they believe that they're as smart and physically equal as us is amazing...makes me laugh all the time.

UGFighter

HSC
When I finish work late at night - usually around 3am or so, there's nothing more I'd love to walk out to than someone waiting with hot food for me :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
anarchron said:
Haha they're the best, see, you conjure up this argument:

"Seeing as men have been paying for women for a few centuries and to restore balance, its only fair if i leech off your ass for a while ok"

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Do eeet, you're bf will def. appreciate it; im sure i would hehe

thedude88

HSC
ur bf you definitely appreciate it.
it such as sweet thing 2 do
who care what other people say. if have a gf like that would be very happy.

CoffeeBeans r u a really sweet girl if u do that 4 ur bf

anarchron

HSC
Not really. Girls are just different. Why wont some girls just accept the fact that guys and girls are different? Physiologically, structurally and psychologically we are different. No one is saying that one is better than the other.

sarahn said:
ah i get it. we girls are dumb then?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i think you'd be suprised how similar girls and guys are. both sexes complain about the other one not understanding them blah whinge but seriously, we're all human beings. for seriously.

but yes feminazi's suck and i wish they would be sent to woomera because they annoy everyone. if i want to be a stay at home mother for the first years of my child's life, im not unliberated. and no, not every text tells us about women. and no, men are not toys, they're human beings. aaaargh feminazis make baby jesus cry.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I hate feminazi's too azzie. If you go to uni next year, avoid the womens' collectives at all costs - they are the feminazi's and they are evil.

EVIL I TELL YOU , YEEEEEVIL!!

Oh and CoffeeBeans, I'm sure you're boyfriend will love it. If you don't get a good reaction the first time though then don't do it again.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
id hate it for a chick to bring me food after work ...thats just a bit too gay..even if i was married to her it would still a bit too lovey-dovey...well thats just me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)