• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

To all~ do u think doing this typa thing is corny? (1 Viewer)

HSC
If you know he's hungry, fix it. he'll appreciate it. Just don't do it to a point where he'd take it for granted after every late shift. I don't agree with the 'expecting something in return' thing. Do it because you care about him, not because you want to use it against him (that's a horrible form of relationship. Give and/or take how you two want, because feelings are mutual and understood. there should be a natural balance between you.) and know that he'd be happy do it for you (even if you had to ask) in your were in his position.

I've done it before (well I didn't cook it, and okay it wasn't a surprise or anything. I don't believe this should be made a big deal otherwise it DOES get corny) and my boyfriend really appreciated this small favour.

HSC
SilveryNightsky said:
I've done it before (well I didn't cook it, and okay it wasn't a surprise or anything. I don't believe this should be made a big deal otherwise it DOES get corny) and my boyfriend really appreciated this small favour.
My point proven - did something small without any thought of recipication and it worked wonders...

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
Mm

ive had this thought :rolleyes:

of waiting outside my bfs work with food ive made for him, (as he finishes work failry late at 11pm ish...(just a small amount of food, like a soup or a warm snack, cos its too much of a hassel to carry )

the idea is sweet and all.. but do guys appreciate it? or would you find it too corny?

or should i just not care if its corny and go for it?
Repped. :)

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
Mm

ive had this thought :rolleyes:

of waiting outside my bfs work with food ive made for him, (as he finishes work failry late at 11pm ish...(just a small amount of food, like a soup or a warm snack, cos its too much of a hassel to carry )

the idea is sweet and all.. but do guys appreciate it? or would you find it too corny?

or should i just not care if its corny and go for it?
woah!!! that is the coolest ever. I always thought it was old school and no girls even thought that way any more... How wrong was I???? That would be the sweetest, coolest thing ever!!! My mum kinda does that for me, but she just comes into my work (I work at Video Ezy) and she gives me something.... she brought me a pizza the other night! :) I wish my Smoochi would do that for me.... cept she lives in Sydney and I live in Newcastle. :(

anarchron

HSC
Yeh same, I thought that feminine girls were out of fashion since the 1970s feminist women's right liberation movement.

datAsianGuy said:
woah!!! that is the coolest ever. I always thought it was old school and no girls even thought that way any more... How wrong was I???? That would be the sweetest, coolest thing ever!!! My mum kinda does that for me, but she just comes into my work (I work at Video Ezy) and she gives me something.... she brought me a pizza the other night! :) I wish my Smoochi would do that for me.... cept she lives in Sydney and I live in Newcastle. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)