to all the guys out there. (1 Viewer)

w00dy.

HSC
i am curious to know.

if you hook up with one of your friends one night....

do you let things go weird the next morning? and let the weirdness continue?

or

not talk to your friend because everytime you hook up you think this chick wants a serious relationship instead of a friendship?

or

do you take the what happened happened. we are just friends and not let any weirdness ruin a friendship?

(sorry if there are any threads that are close to if not the same as this one)

HSC
The third option. Although I guess it depends on how close you are to the other person and the kind of person they are. If they're the forgiving type and you don't want to pursue anything then you're sweet. If they're the crazy type then you're fucked and the friendship will probably never be the same again.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
in these situations, if weirdness develops it is nearly always because of the girl. Ive never done 2, but i would consider it if she was medium/well done crazy and thought one night meant relationship and started planning the wedding.

3. is what i prefer is almost every situation, either that or just pretend it didnt happen. Weirdness has developed before, but it is never my prefered option...its kind of hard to work around and act like things are normal when they are acting weird.

Most guys i think prefer number 3 and will strive for it...weirdness isnt in our best interests and ignoring you isnt what our hormones tell us to do.

Last edited:

Kegs

HSC
1. This is fucked up. I hated it when this happened. She was so hot and cold with her reactions towards me and I never knew were I stood. To be avoided at all costs. I agree that this is most often the girls (sorry girls, just what ma experience has led me to).

2. N/A

3. Optimum, but still, can turn to 1 quite quickly if you arent careful. Everyone hides shit, and the last thing you want is to think it is all going well, and then next time you get drunk (why is there always alcohol around at these times) she springs it on you. Not cool.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i hooked up with my best female friend. now we've been dating for over 6 months and are in wuv :eek:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Serius said:
in these situations, if wierdness develops it is nearly always because of the girl. Ive never done 2, but i would consider it if she was medium/well done crazy and thought one night meant relationship and started planning the wedding.

3. is what i prefer is almost every situation, either that or just pretend it didnt happen. Wierdness has developed before, but it is never my prefered option...its kind of hard to work around and act like things are normal when they are acting wierd.

Most guys i think prefer number 3 and will strive for it...wierdness isnt in our best interests and ignoring you isnt what our hormones tell us to do.
learn how to spell weirdness jarad. what is wierd-ness...lots and lots of cables? :p

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
stazi said:
i hooked up with my best female friend. now we've been dating for over 6 months and are in wuv :eek:

aww. good onya.

i think 3 is the best available. but there should be more options...

Justin

HSC
alby said:
learn how to spell weirdness jarad. what is wierd-ness...lots and lots of cables? :p
I before E except after C!

(woo, looks like another thing we've been taught turns out to be false).

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
in these situations, if weirdness develops it is nearly always because of the girl. Ive never done 2, but i would consider it if she was medium/well done crazy and thought one night meant relationship and started planning the wedding.

3. is what i prefer is almost every situation, either that or just pretend it didnt happen. Weirdness has developed before, but it is never my prefered option...its kind of hard to work around and act like things are normal when they are acting weird.

Most guys i think prefer number 3 and will strive for it...weirdness isnt in our best interests and ignoring you isnt what our hormones tell us to do.
For a minute there i thought you were a guy woody. Nice nick btw.

And i agree with Serius if there ever is any weirdness, girls are usually the culprit sorry.

Since you're the girl if you even think there's any weirdness at all you could directly ask the guy because we don't particularly like said weirdness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)