To dye or not to dye your hair? (1 Viewer)

Would you dye your hair (or dye it again)? Simple Yes or No answer.

• Yes

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
P

pinkcheeks

dude, don't think about it. Just do it.

there's no need to weigh the pro's and con's.

you could argue that using a mobile phone may have more cons then pro's. and yet we continue to use them. why? cause we don't think much about it

lol

Lori.

HSC
yes, hairdye contains carcinogens, they're just not legally obligated to put it on the packet yet, or whatever (note: this concerns hairDYE, not bleach).

but anyways, I found my very first grey hair the other day, so I think I'm gonna keep dyeing it afterall :/

kara42

HSC
I'm happy with my natural colour, it's dark brown but in the sun it has lighter streaks and a tiny bit of red too. I'm not gonna dye it.

Though one of my maths teachers has really red hair and I really, really like it and really, really want it. It wouldn't suit my skin tone though.

kara42

HSC
yes, hairdye contains carcinogens, they're just not legally obligated to put it on the packet yet, or whatever (note: this concerns hairDYE, not bleach).

but anyways, I found my very first grey hair the other day, so I think I'm gonna keep dyeing it afterall :/
Bit young eh?

dp624

HSC
i have like brown hair that's natural... dno how i got it tho =S

HSC
N/A
I don't think I'm ever going to dye my hair again. Well, I might re-consider when I'm like 50 and have gray hair.

It just looks so dull and gross when I dye it. Nothing looks better than glossy, healthy natural hair. Even if its a "boring" colour naturally.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lolll david...

you are just special i think...

I have black hair though...i don't want to dye..but i want to have some redddish black hair....somehow...

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
lolll david...

you are just special i think...

I have black hair though...i don't want to dye..but i want to have some redddish black hair....somehow...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think the process you lookin for is:....................dye???

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
everything causes cancer, even if you live in a bubble you might get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)