To the people who are saying cancel the HSC Exams. (1 Viewer)

specificagent1

HSC
It's different. That's like saying why can't the US change their amendment rights. They can but they won't because those have been set in time for ages. Much like the law the HSC that has been going on for ages. Idk enough legal stuff someone correct me if I'm incorrect.
the us cant change their amendments in the bill of rights because that's in the constitution . To change it they need a referendum and etc. The hsc is just normal statute law which they can just amend. Also the legislation simply states the public exams need to be held. It doesnt define what a public exam is, how long they are, what subjects, how many need to be dome or even when it needs to be done. A lot of flexibility here not explored yet

specificagent1

HSC
It's a bit different. Can't really pin point what it is. But I perform way better in the hall than I do in class for exams.
When i struggle to stay focused on a practice paper at home and never finish it yet somehow do every single one in exam in the time given

cloud_berry

HSC
It's a bit different. Can't really pin point what it is. But I perform way better in the hall than I do in class for exams.
this because who tf thought online trials was a good idea at my school
i just wanna “talk…”

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
When i struggle to stay focused on a practice paper at home and never finish it yet somehow do every single one in exam in the time given
Relatable. Probably because you get bored doing similar questions from those past papers. Whereas in the actual exam you're kinda forcing yourself to do everything quickly.

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
Cancel the HSC.
Why?
I'm currently having an existential crisis - 2 weighted trial examinations tomorrow, Extension 2 Major Work Due, Extension 2 Reflection Statement due

Suffered enough under this clusterfuck of a framework, the news of a scrapped HSC will literally make me cry of good joy

And who cares abt your 99.95 atar, smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)