Tony Abbott - Do you want him as PM? (1 Viewer)

You think the 2010-11 Federal Election should go to the:

• Labor Party under Kevin Rudd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party under Tony Abbott

• Other

• Total voters

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I don't want him as PM less than I don't want Rudd as PM.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
This thread is posted by Lauchlan.

Therefore he will believe that he can have a retarded opinion on anything said. Even more than before. He will question anything anyone asks for no fucking reason and then not answer questions asked of him.

This thread will turn to utter shit in less than 3 pages.

Last edited:

Lauchlan

HSC
This thread is posted by Lauchlan.

Therefore he will believe that he can have a retarded opinion on anything said. Even more than before. He will question anything anyone asks for no fucking reason and then not answer questions asked of him.

This thread will be turn to utter shit in less than 3 pages.
Ask me a question then. I dare you.

brendroid

HSC
I say neither for these reasons:

I believe Abbot has the qualities for an Opposition leader - criticise the government, point out what's wrong with it, and try to get them to make a form of compromise. I do not see him as having the potential for the leader of this country. His lack of clear policy in many areas is example of this.

Rudd, on the other hand, has promised so much to this country and failed to deliver on a number of these promises. His ineffectiveness at Copenhagen can almost be forgiven only because the European leaders were undermined in a similar kind of way. But... I have looked at what Rudd's done and I don't believe I want him in charge either.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
idk whether you're being sarcastic or not:(
I added the "nice work" part so I didn't sound offensive. I found your last post genuinely funny.

And no, Lauchlan. A gorilla with access to the internet could criticise you for your idiocy. It isn't hard.

Lauchlan

HSC
I added the "nice work" part so I didn't sound offensive. I found your last post genuinely funny.

And no, Lauchlan. A gorilla with access to the internet could criticise you for your idiocy. It isn't hard.
??? heres something simple for you. answer this.

'do you have something to contribute thats relevent to this thread? - otherwise gtfo'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)