too many international students (1 Viewer)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
+1

this is uni, no time for this kind of baby talk

if you are studying commerce you might also like to know that australia exports a lot of coal, iron ore and education

also i think you are missing some clear benefits. ever watched american television and heard of college funds? there is a reason we dont have them here
this

international students are big money. lots of people go through uni not knowing that they subsidise your fees.

Bendent

HSC
mr2yen just get over it..

and here comes a new international student who will join B Com in two months...

Why i dnt go to uni in China?Just because there are 10,200,000 students did the Chinese HSC exam in 2009 (according to 2006 census, there are 19,855,288 people in Australia, and i remember only 70000 students did HSC last year? see the comparison...the number is soooo big!)

And as the previous thread said, only peking and tsinghua uni are famous and good enough compares to UNSW's ranking...however only a few of students can get into these universities through hardworking and terrible workload(school starts 7am finishes at 6 pm, homework everyday from 8pm-12+pm)

And the stupid education department has made different cut-offs for students from each part of China, in my part, i need a higher mark than others to get into famous uni.

then of course i choose to study in syd, improve my English, and easier to get into a good uni, less workload and i learnt a lot beside study during my high school time=)
it's more for immigrating to australia not which uni is each country is better i bet. lol. pity the laws are so harsh now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)