• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Too young for Uni (1 Viewer)

HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
She's doing better than me then :p

I'm in uni & always get told how I look too young to be there. Get asked for ID at 15+ movies, but a plus is getting child tickets everywhere I guess. Saves me a whole bunch of money!

There's a girl I met at uni who's not in my course but is only just 16, she's one of those smart cookies and skipped ahead. I don't really think there's much of an age difference between 16, 17, 18, 19 etc anyway apart from the legal to go into clubs etc. But not all 18+ year olds just go to clubs cos its not for everyone, I don't go at all and neither do heaps of my friends. So you wouldn't be a loner on the weekends or anything :)
Yeah when I'm 18 I don't plan to go clubbing or anything. I'm not wild at heart. :eek: And when I tell people I'm starting uni this year, they tell me I look old enough to be starting high school! :burn:

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Yayy I'm not the only one who looks young :p

It sucked when my younger sister started looking older than me, but now my brother who only just 14 does, so people think I'm the baby of the family haha. Some woman at this shop a little while ago said "omg but you're just a baby!" when my mum told her i was the oldest. :/

Least we'll still look like 20 or something when we're 40 and everyone's complaining about looking old :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)