took my dads v8 for a spin at 4am, without a license (1 Viewer)

Sarebs

HSC
I knew a guy who did stuff like that... he's on his way to gaol. Maybe you'll see him there.

Now out of parental mode..... bloody hell you have guts! And congrats on being able to drive a manual.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I knew a guy who did stuff like that... he's on his way to gaol. Maybe you'll see him there.

Now out of parental mode..... bloody hell you have guts! And congrats on being able to drive a manual.
What's hard about driving a manual and how do you know it's manual?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I got hit by a car in Mona Vale once, it fucking hurts. Maybe one day you'll get hit by one to.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Good luck when you have a fatal collision on the road in the not too distant future as a result of your ignorance :)

Sarebs

HSC
What's hard about driving a manual and how do you know it's manual?
Because you'd have to be an idiot to own a V8 auto... although from the sounds of his son, it could be an auto lol.

I was never taught how to drive a manual... so it's this exotic, far away concept to me.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Because you'd have to be an idiot to own a V8 auto... although from the sounds of his son, it could be an auto lol.

I was never taught how to drive a manual... so it's this exotic, far away concept to me.
no you're a female thats why its exotic and far away

seriously, though, top stuff OP.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

All newish V8s are quicker in the auto version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)