Top 200 Schools 2004 (1 Viewer)

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Hahaha damn we fell heaps according to Daily Telegraph. Ah wellz, last year's tech was hectic anyway >.>

HSC
N/A
ahhh...

*is in raptures*

We beat almost all our rivals... Baulko, Barker, North Sydney Boys, Moriah, PLC, Fort St, Abbotsleigh, Loreto, Roseville, Kings, Asquith Girls (they hate us, we hate them. 'nuff said)... ah, all HGHS' should be feeling very proud of themselves... :D:D:D:D:D

is a roflcopter
HSC
ahhh high did ok
fort st and tech continue to lack :D

twiddla

North Syd Boys - 6th in the state
top boys school overall
top boys school in maths
2nd top boys school in english

I believe we cained it and despite the fact we dropped from 3rd to 6th - our percentage of band 6s remained constant.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
cro_angel said:
175. The Scots School Albury
ROFL they were like 70 last year.

Serves them right all the public schools got an entry in the best in the subjects.

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
if HGHS isn't the best school in the world i don't know what is!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
lol i think this may be the worst result ever for fort street, class of 04 licked balls overall. however class of 05, if previous years are anything to go by, will kick 04's ass and make fort st a contender again. ;)

haha, minai and beaky, my mum has been gloating so much because 'you're always talking down my shitty school, well, now we're better than you'
edit: as in i call it 'her shitty school', that wasn't her calling it shit :p
and i'm like... mum... you could have a bunch of goats as typewriters and they'd still be better on the whole than our class of 04

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
lol i think this may be the worst result ever for fort street, class of 04 licked balls overall. however class of 05, if previous years are anything to go by, will kick 04's ass and make fort st a contender again. ;)

haha, minai and beaky, my mum has been gloating so much because 'you're always talking down my shitty school, well, now we're better than you'

and i'm like... mum... you could have a bunch of goats as typewriters and they'd still be better on the whole than our class of 04
hahaha Manly was good at english/humanities....... not that great at other stuff....

phatchance

HSC
Grargh

Do not judge Fort st. by this years dismal results. Next year we will be top 10.

tanvi

North Sydney Girls kicks everyone's ass!

Well, except for James Ruse :) Meh, who cares?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)