Top Achievers in Course List (1 Viewer)

largarithmic

HSC
Okay rough guess here: Largarithmic=tim large from Grammar? Seems correct for some reason. WELL DONE MAN TOPPED 4U!! Did you get 200/200 raw? holy crap, did PLC get 28?? AS in, pymble ladies or which one?
thanks :) and my exam/assessment mark was 99 so I couldn't have gotten full marks

forgive

HSC
N/A
lol, well we'll make up for the lack of #1's in courses next year. This year's yr12 was, to say the very least, not the best we've had in a while... Yeah, we didn't have many accelerants in AG this year (which explains the lack of state rankings in ag).

edit: wooo. we have 94ish all-rounders this year! (95ish last year).

Last edited:

forgive

HSC
N/A
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES >=0
oops, sorry! xD
I take that back. ruse11 isn't the worst cohort... they're actually pretty decent :) (although the lack of firsts in courses / state-rankers was pretty disappointing)

jnney

lemon
HSC
Wow, my school obtained two state ranks for english!

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Hell yes!!! 8th in SDD and 1st in IT makes me happy :D. And yeah, Ruse seem to have made up for their lack of 1st in courses with a dominating effort in state rankings
Ehhh so it was you who got 1st grrrrr lucky :D congrats

M

MichelleV

YAY!
Congrats to my friend Hayley for 2nd in the state in PI :D
She worked very very hard (mostly in a bid to beat her twin sister), but 2nd in the state is really an achievement and she deserved it :D

Haha, it's a little funny that two girls topped PI, it's not exactly a female dominated subject :p

2011_

HSC
So proud of my #2 rank and the fact that my little country school got 5 on the top achievers in course list :)

Lina3

HSC
Surprised the Conservatium High School didn't get a single ranking in the Music courses...feel a bit better for not following the advice of my piano teacher and going there for my HSC ^^

mirakon

nigga
HSC
shout out to the two girsl from my school who got state rankings. Well done on making Hills proud!

lecoutcapt

HSC
Does anyone know if top achievers get a certificate of any kind? I know first in course do... but what do you get if you just get a state placing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)