Top in state - first place recipients notified (2 Viewers)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
@NTB

combined law is pretty bullshit (in Australia anyway), law jobs in australia dont even measure up to that of UK and US, I just wanna do my B Eco degree and get on with my MBA at either AGSM or overseas.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I reckon heaps of people that just wanna do law at uts, or whatever, when they get 99.90 will go to sydney :p
no im a uts girl not going to change to sydney even if i score 99.6.
actually it just works out better with the cadetship uts is much more flexible and like a two minute walk from work.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
@NTB

combined law is pretty bullshit (in Australia anyway), law jobs in australia dont even measure up to that of UK and US, I just wanna do my B Eco degree and get on with my MBA at either AGSM or overseas.
nice career plan. wow i cant believe you are thinking about postgrad courses already!!! australian grad school of management...nice! ;)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
combined law is pretty bullshit (in Australia anyway), law jobs in australia dont even measure up to that of UK and US
What do you mean 'don't even'...
I also suggest you take a look at the average salaries of law graduates, whether or not they decide to take up work in the field of law...

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
What do you mean 'don't even'...
I also suggest you take a look at the average salaries of law graduates, whether or not they decide to take up work in the field of law...
yeah i agree with you. my starting salary is higher than those who nominated to do a single business degree because i opted to do the double.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Probably right...but a double degree is a waste of time for someone considering an MBA.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I don't know what the statistics are, while I imagine someone doing a B laws will help them, even when they get their mba, I doubt there's an increase to justify the extra 2 years. One thing to remember tho is that times change, who's to say that in 4 years time you will still want to do the expensive MBA?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
that's the other thing...I need to start saving up...this new job I got pays really shit.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Yeh but I am not going to be working for the whole yr.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
zahid said:
Yeh but I am not going to be working for the whole yr.
How did you land that job anyway? I'd kill for something like that...
42k/year for 3 months is still ~10k.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
I had done work experience @ AC Nielson and Sigma Statistical Consult and obviously lied about a lot of things in the interview, and got the job. :)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Kuttar Maggi is patronising me...I aint as smart as he makes me out to be, he topped Eco, biz and Legal.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
zahid said:
Kuttar Maggi is patronising me...I aint as smart as he makes me out to be, he topped Eco, biz and Legal.
i am not paronizing him, i only beat him in the internals by as much as the hair on a bees doodle. i let myself go for the actual exams cause i got lazy, but he had styed true. hopefully he can pull my marks up, lol.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
Kutar Maggi said:
i am not paronizing him, i only beat him in the internals by as much as the hair on a bees doodle. i let myself go for the actual exams cause i got lazy, but he had styed true. hopefully he can pull my marks up, lol.
kuttar you topped eco business and legal? ME TOO!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)