Top Places To Pull A Pick Up (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
azzie said:
i really like asian people who speak english with an aussie accent. they are cool. they make me happy.
haha agreeeed <3

oh theres this guy at my work hes like a regular he has a pretty thick asian accent but he always drinks beer and when he comes up to the bar always gets a vb hes like "AHH BB!" and haha hes a fuckin champ tho, really kool guy lol
and he has like grey hair and its long like almost shoulder length and sort of mullety, which is weird for an asian

Lainee

HSC
I had the oddddessstt pickup line at the strangest place today! I was at the postoffice and while I'm standing in line a guy actually says to me:

"I would give all the chickens and goats my family owns in India to go out with you."

A bit troubling that I attract these sorts. :uhoh:

vodkacrumble

shiftworker
HSC
i can't be bothered reading all 20 pages, but does anyone else get harrassed by dodgy guys on the train? why do people think the train is a good place to pick up?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
club troppppo
wooo what a place.
so easy to pick up

Pierotte

HSC
sunjet said:
Too many asians at unsw :(
Why the sad face?

Im secretly 100% smitten with an asian guy in one of my tutorials.

He is funny as fuck and has the nicest cheeckbones and jawline. *sigh*

I had hardly any asians at my school, so I can't say that ive ever had a thing for an asian guy before

But now that there are so many around well i guess its just natural that i fall for a couple.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
azzie said:
i really like asian people who speak english with an aussie accent. they are cool. they make me happy.
haha further to my story above, theres this other guy who takes advantage of our free non-alcoholic drinks for ppl playing the pokies, anyway the first time i served him he actually looked up from the screen and smiled and was like "yeah can i get an orange juice with ice thanks mate?" and i like jumped back 100m, this guy, despite looking very obviously oriental asian, has one of THE MOST aussie accents i have ever heard from anyone, ever.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
EATAPIE said:
yeah i agree. who the hell cares abot J-Chou. If that's how u spell it.
And yes, it's rare to see a non-asian asian guy, which is why I'm so proud of it. the other day this asian chick flattered me by exclaiming that my accent was so Australian. "Wow! that's soooo cool!"
Wrong. You can speak fluent English without abandoning asian culture.

You sound like a noob banana, which is as stereotypical as the fobby asian.

Last edited:

Dr_Doom

HSC
Lainee said:
I had the oddddessstt pickup line at the strangest place today! I was at the postoffice and while I'm standing in line a guy actually says to me:

"I would give all the chickens and goats my family owns in India to go out with you."

A bit troubling that I attract these sorts. :uhoh:
rofl.. And what did you say?!? :rofl:

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
roflmao..lol curry guy, in a fob accent?, umm u sure he wasnt trying to be funny

michelle_xml

HSC
Try the library. Girls there are smart and nice. They work hard too. Try tutoring places as well. If you are into other types go to parties and dance parties. There's bound to be some nice Asian girls out there. Dare to be daring (lol), ask someone random out. It'll be fun! LOL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)