• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Top Places To Pull A Pick Up (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
azzie said:
but dont think that just because a pretty girl talks to you that you're in with her.
oh and if you're going to go up to a girl and just start talking, at least have some self confidence and talk loud enough for her to hear you. girls hate mumblers
what about guys that make no sense and start talking about pirates?

ie me :eek:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
no pirates and ninjas and such topics are awesome!

some girls even find them a turn on. you never know your luck dan! think of the possibilities with all those girls at uni!

(try to find one with a peg leg, she'll def be turned on by the yar har har stuff)

HSC
withoutaface said:
Yeah and all the guys are scared of them. You'll find if you actually talk to them that at least half aren't vapid whores.
perhaps, but my self esteem is lower than paris hilton on her 21st birthday (i think ive used this analogy before) so i won't go ahead with it, unless i sit next too one in tutes, but ive already scanned my tutorial classes & no hotties :(

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Fairytale said:
Yeh, it really annoys me when the "asian" asians in my school talk about Asian actors, singers, music and movies. I don't know anything about them. I only listen to western music and I only know hollywood stars.

Yeh, it is very hard to find non-asian asian guys. Every guy I see in Cabramatta is so asian. It's rare to see a non-asian asian guy.
yeah i agree. who the hell cares abot J-Chou. If that's how u spell it.
And yes, it's rare to see a non-asian asian guy, which is why I'm so proud of it. the other day this asian chick flattered me by exclaiming that my accent was so Australian. "Wow! that's soooo cool!"

mr_brightside

HSC
azzie said:
no pirates and ninjas and such topics are awesome!

some girls even find them a turn on. you never know your luck dan! think of the possibilities with all those girls at uni!

(try to find one with a peg leg, she'll def be turned on by the yar har har stuff)
I dont go to uni.
And I dont need possibilites with girls at uni :uhhuh:

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
EATAPIE said:
yeah i agree. who the hell cares abot J-Chou. If that's how u spell it.
And yes, it's rare to see a non-asian asian guy, which is why I'm so proud of it. the other day this asian chick flattered me by exclaiming that my accent was so Australian. "Wow! that's soooo cool!"
It's Jay Chou! +cries+

But seriously, it`s beyond me how some people can be Asian, born in Australia, and still talk with a fobby accent.

ndD dey typE lykk diS~ kekkeke

mr_brightside

HSC
rahrah said:
But seriously, it`s beyond me how some people can be Asian, born in Australia, and still talk with a fobby accent.
They grew up speaking primarily an Asian language?

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
azzie said:
i just overlooked the main place people should be thinking about picking up......

BOS!!
Yes, BOS...the ultimate in dating...it's like AdultMatchMaker except free.

For Stas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)