Top Places To Pull A Pick Up (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
how is that any worse than asian guys that try to be an aussie bloke?
well i can assure you i never tried to act australian, it was just that i wasnt really exposed to the whole asian thing, being friends with aussies and what not, and grew up with that nature

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
this is so wierd..
whats this aussie trying to act asian
and asian trying to act aussie...
thats so stupid cuz either i dont get it, or these people dont exist

oh and i only go for fobs, im into the whole language barrier thing
you mean the whole, they can say no if i cant understand it thing :D

MouNtY

i never knew that there were aussie guys who tried to be asian........i didn't even know there were asians who acted aussie........and as far as the music thing goes....i like music from all over the world aye...oh yeah interesting fact abt me, i can sing in about 8 different languages...but then agn thats just me......i'm an islander, and i just happen to be proud of the fact the i'm an "australian" even though i may not be white and be all yobbo.......but i'm proud to be australian, i dunno wea the hell this is comin from but i hate it wen ppl think that i'm trying to act "white" when i speak with a normal australian accent and don't go around actin like the hardest shyt to hit the east coast....but thats my bitch for this evening.....thank you for reading this....lol hahahah

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yeah thats the biggest difference i think, those that TRY and those that just grew up with it :)

MouNtY

that's tru.....i'm sick of ppl thinkin bad shyt abt me just coz i'm naturally a certain way....i act the way i act.....coz thats just how i am.....and how i grew up wea i live.....the fact that i don't happen to act like the stereotype that goes with my culture should not in anyway have anything to do with the way that ppl see me.......it just shyts me really......but yeah i'm finished agn.......thats part 2 to my speil for the evenin.lol

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Fairytale said:
Yeh. I don't like fobby and honky guys. Honky guys in Chinatown.........nahhhhhhh
fobby guys in Cabramatta..........nahhhhhhhhhh
yes yes HK ppl are rather...ah hem.

I have this HK friend who told me that she could understand her HK cousins' mando but not mine, therefore I must have an accent. and I was like...excuse me...I have an accent?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
super katie said:
I hate aussie guys that try to act asian though... that really pisses me off. Like ones that dress asian and listen to asian music ah fuck it just annoys me. Even more so when they deny they're doing it.
heheh i know a guy like that :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
pfft, im not like that babuzu-sama!

sif im trying to act asian :p

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
mack said:
Try a few city nightclubs if youre over 18. Chicks hit on you left and right there.

Because they're so damned drunk. And if your not eighteen, walk the streets around the nightclubs and you might pick up some action. Course, it's drunk action, but what the hell, are you desperate?

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
i never knew that there were aussie guys who tried to be asian........i didn't even know there were asians who acted aussie........and as far as the music thing goes....i like music from all over the world aye...oh yeah interesting fact abt me, i can sing in about 8 different languages...but then agn thats just me......i'm an islander, and i just happen to be proud of the fact the i'm an "australian" even though i may not be white and be all yobbo.......but i'm proud to be australian, i dunno wea the hell this is comin from but i hate it wen ppl think that i'm trying to act "white" when i speak with a normal australian accent and don't go around actin like the hardest shyt to hit the east coast....but thats my bitch for this evening.....thank you for reading this....lol hahahah

Man Sydney sounds fucked up with all this shit. I'm the sort of white, yobbo you're referring to. I know people of different races, some asian, who speak with an aussie accent cause they grew up here and learned it same as all of us. Noone thinks of them as "acting". Then again, where I live there's not big covens of different races acting suspicious of each other and all speaking different lingos and all acting different, with all different styles.

Last edited:

jasonchoi

Enlightened_One said:
Man Sydney sounds fucked up with all this shit. I'm the sort of white, yobbo you're referring to. I know people of different races, some asian, who speak with an aussie accent cause they grew up here and learned it same as all of us. Noone thinks of them as "acting". Then again, where I live there's not big covens of different races acting suspicious of each other and all speaking different lingos and all acting different, with all different styles.
its not fucked up enlightened.. i think its been blown out of proportion here..i dont think asian "aussies" are acting and i dont think anyone would bother acting itll be such a hard job to be doing it 24/7 lol

im just an asian "aussie" and i probably became one coz all my friends are "aussie" (i put aussie with "" coz only 2 of my 10 friends in our group are actually caucasion australian)

in going back to the topic i guess ppl in ur classes @ uni are a good start? go ask them if they want to make a study group haha.. but only u and her or u and him heh

Last edited:

KfWang

yuh im like jasonchoi--> asian "aussies" and i dont act the way i am, its just part of how im brought up. I came to aus when i was like.. 5? so ive grown up with the meet pie an dthe footy and coldies
and anyway even if were acting which one would u prefer?:
1) The try-hard asian who walsk around and tried to tak eother peoples money or
2) and asian "aussie"

so dont complain.. theres one less tryahrd in this world thanks to asian "aussiness"

and i think the study group thing has been overdone lol.. its a bit obvious.....

lengstar

HSC
does having a busty chick friend with you increase your chance of picking up?

MoNNiE

HSC
busty chick friend... ?~ hhaha the first thing that sprang to mind just then was kings cross.. plenty of busty chicks there... give them $50.. and they'll be your friend :p

i think cigar is getting to me now..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
happyme said:
I wanted real advice.

lol... no offence, but if you're that desperate you have to make threads like this on internet forums, you ain't got a great chance....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)