• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Top Places To Pull A Pick Up (1 Viewer)

derek_

HSC
go to those tuition places , people go there for the right reasons *cough*

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
definitely gloria jeans: caffeine, cake, cosy setting on a raining day, laid back music, comfy lounges - cant go wrong :) everyones in a good mood

Doogsy

Im an 'aussie' aussie (caurcasin or however you spell it) and I rekon aussie asians are heaps cooler that 'asian' asians. I mean if your that obsessed with your 'own' country, why dont you live there?? As far as i'm concerned, anyone, no matter what race, who speaks with an aussie accent, and enjoys australian culture, then they are Australian. (Even if they dont have full blown aussie accent, just as long as they enjoy our culture :))
Example of what I don't like: my mate works with a 'wog' who was born in aus, and grew up in aus. During the olympics he was like 'omigod greece is the best they are going to win i love greece' saying this in his 'wog' accent. we told him to fuk off, hes Australian, stop putting on an accent. If you like greece so much why are you here?.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
Tusitula said:
it's good to know someone who has also given up their roots. We asians are an ugly race.
nah mate, judging by your photo, i think your the ugly one.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Tusitula said:
it's good to know someone who has also given up their roots. We asians are an ugly race.
lol. I disagree that Asians are an ugly race. I'm a caucasian guy and I actually prefer Asian girls...but I like all girls in general.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
MissGeorgie said:
fannys newcastle....if u really wanna get laid.....its the easiest pick up in town
That's interesting coming from a girl.

Pepani

Jixxt Designer
HSC
Go clubbin... Home Nightclub is swarming with asians.
It scares me.

Collin

HSC
N/A
USYD & UNSW.. fuck, Asians galore.

And I agree with Doogsy.. extremely fobby Asians are exorbitantly annoying. They just huddle up and chat loudly (usually in canto)... and generally look kinda goofy or nerdy. The Aussiefied Asians are so much more attractive. I guess it just depends on where you grew up. I'm an Asian who grew up in the Northern Beaches.. all of my friends were Caucasian, and I'm practically 0% fob.. so it was such an interesting experience for me to make friends at USYD last year.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Doogsy said:
Im an 'aussie' aussie (caurcasin or however you spell it) and I rekon aussie asians are heaps cooler that 'asian' asians. I mean if your that obsessed with your 'own' country, why dont you live there?? As far as i'm concerned, anyone, no matter what race, who speaks with an aussie accent, and enjoys australian culture, then they are Australian. (Even if they dont have full blown aussie accent, just as long as they enjoy our culture :))
Example of what I don't like: my mate works with a 'wog' who was born in aus, and grew up in aus. During the olympics he was like 'omigod greece is the best they are going to win i love greece' saying this in his 'wog' accent. we told him to fuk off, hes Australian, stop putting on an accent. If you like greece so much why are you here?.
That would make sense IF there was a strong universal UNIQUE Australian culture. But the problem is that the majority of so called mainstream Australian culture is basically bastardised Anglo-American culture eg english language, cricket, roast dinners, fish and chips (all British), majority of music on commercial radio, most tv shows especially on channel 10 and Hollywood movies at Hoytes, Greater Union (all American) etc. So in order to be fair, people who love their either Anglo culture or American culture should go and bugger off back to where they belong ie in Britain or America

People will basically follow which ever culture they find most appealing and identify most with. It shouldn't matter which culture someone else follows....different strokes for different folks :D

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
matt#1 said:
lol. I disagree that Asians are an ugly race. I'm a caucasian guy and I actually prefer Asian girls...but I like all girls in general.
I agree. Two of my best friends are asians (although admittedly, they don't act very asian (like other people have indicated on this forum) even though they have totally asian parents)...and they're both hot and have no trouble getting guys particularly aussie guys. I used to tease them about it... "dude! share some of those boys around for the less fortunate here!"

LazyBoy

HSC
personally i have no attraction what so ever to non caucasion girls. i guess my penis is a racist. lol.. give me a mousy white girl anyday :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
um.. said:
fuck that, fannys is like the last ditch 430am desperation spot. such a scene
Really? Do you know anyone that's done it?

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
That would make sense IF there was a strong universal UNIQUE Australian culture. But the problem is that the majority of so called mainstream Australian culture is basically bastardised Anglo-American culture eg english language, cricket, roast dinners, fish and chips (all British), majority of music on commercial radio, most tv shows especially on channel 10 and Hollywood movies at Hoytes, Greater Union (all American) etc. So in order to be fair, people who love their either Anglo culture or American culture should go and bugger off back to where they belong ie in Britain or America

People will basically follow which ever culture they find most appealing and identify most with. It shouldn't matter which culture someone else follows....different strokes for different folks :D
this guy is so right, yor getting repped for this. anyone should be able to identify with whatever culture they feel comfortable with. why would someone care whether yor acting aussie enough. if someone was gonna judge u that way, then u need to find new friends. by the way i have friends from diverse backgrounds, anything from islanders, lebs, 'asian' asians, 'non asian' asians, white ppl, curries, niggaz. and it dosent bother me what culture they identify with, so why should it bother anyone anyway. this is what makes australia great, the diversity of the australian ppl and the acceptance from most of society for a person to identify with whatever culture they like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)