Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
CieL said:
And I think ummm Pierotte got pulled over by a commo ute with customised plates cos she was doing 180..

It's in some other thread.. forgot.. but something tells me that ute was purple......

Think she got her licence suspended.. but I guess she's got quite a rack since the guy gave her a 30-45 fine/demerit although it was more like 90+ over
damn the cops are sneaky. do you rkn they recruit lebo cops too? like ones that act fully sick? and u give them the finger and drag them, and then they chase u down in the rex and fine you?

CieL

HSC
EATAPIE said:
damn the cops are sneaky. do you rkn they recruit lebo cops too? like ones that act fully sick? and u give them the finger and drag them, and then they chase u down in the rex and fine you?
AHAHA..
I'd prefer not to give them ideas X]
Speaking of which, I've never seen a lebo cop before..

EATAPIE

HSC
CieL said:
AHAHA..
I'd prefer not to give them ideas X]
Speaking of which, I've never seen a lebo cop before..
probly cos they'd just go around dragging ppl. and they may b more lenient to lebo crims and stuff.

CieL

HSC
But since the usual cops are aussie/british decent.. you think they're more lenient to their same race too?

EATAPIE

HSC
CieL said:
But since the usual cops are aussie/british decent.. you think they're more lenient to their same race too?
no, but the fact that lebos seem to be picked on unfairly would possibly make leb policemen more lenient towards lebs.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well 'lebos' typically argue that - personally I havn't really noticed a pattern like that, I've seen the police be absolute cunts to both white and 'other' mates of mine.

The only pattern I have seen is girls getting off more than guys....

CieL

HSC
loquasagacious said:
The only pattern I have seen is girls getting off more than guys....
But then again, what's the ratio of breaking road rules between girls and guys?

Pace_T

HSC
CieL said:
But then again, what's the ratio of breaking road rules between girls and guys?
wat r talking about
girls r the shittest drivers out there

Jiga

That and old people, nearly got cleaned up on a roundabout today cos some old guy was to blind to see my blinker indicating to the right... luckily I hit the brakes hard

CieL

HSC
I personally don't think guys are much better

There was some white man in a Canon magna going up blaxland rd.. and he took the middle lane (going straight lane) to turn right in front of this Excel.. downright dangerous.. he never indicated before hand to signify his intentions, just turned in when he felt like it.. Excel beeped the shit out of him

gna

HSC
Well hit 170km on Centenury Drive after work.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Remember guys- double demerit points now.

P1 has 4 points right? How much speeding is required to lose a license now?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
i know people that have been pulled over by cops in ford fairlanes with nothing, no antenna, no spoiler, nothing, not even a loud roar indicative of a modded engine. and i think undercovers in wrexies with green P plates on are only around eastern creek and the city, or at least that is where i have heard of them.

and i know a lebbo constable, i know him very well, but i guess there are few lebbo cops, mainly because they would catch alot of lebbos, which would make them look like the 'bad' guys.

and i guess not having your seatbelt on (3 points) or speeding 30km/h over the limit(gotta be 3/4) would be more than sufficient.

CieL

HSC
seremify007 said:
Remember guys- double demerit points now.

P1 has 4 points right? How much speeding is required to lose a license now?
Now? Like double demerit now?

- Anything

7th Sign

HSC
suchet_i said:
i dont know about the cars name but when i was in germany i was in the car with a some friends and the driver went at 260 km/hr

autobarns fucking crazy....no speed limit :D

seriously If you guys want to do really high speeds :D their was some shit on today tonight about hoons track day lol where you can threash your car for 100 bucks lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)