Topc 5 economics Exam (1 Viewer)

dhwanit2005

HSC
Hi,

I have an upcoming assessment task for economics, where we are to complete an unseen extended response, and it may be about anything related to topic 5 in economics, which is related to the financial markets in Australia. Does anyone have any past questions, which they may have received related to this, or any general advice on how I should complete this task. Also, this is my first economics essay, so how should I approach this task?

Thanks.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
In the syllabus, there should be a 'learn to' section ... these are basically the essay questions

If you're up to it, try and write some practise essays (or at least essay plans/what you'd write in each of the essays), it would be beneficial to you

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
In regards to the structure of the essay, here is something that you'd do to do well

Intro --> consisting of the thesis, definitions of terms in the question, what you'll be discussing in regards to answering the question

Trends --> After the intro, include a trends paragraph looking at trends over time
- this will generally be one of the shorter sections of your essay, as you'll want to include as much as you can within your body paras (especially if you have got a word limit)

Body paras --> where the bulk of your info is found, make sure you are actually answering the question (following whatever the directive is)

Conclusion --> essentially a summation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)