Topic Ideas???? (1 Viewer)

JoshuaW

HSC
for my HisEx major project i want to do somthing on Anastasiaor rasputin(Russia-Russian Revolution) so if any one has done one similar or is doing this topic i would love if you could maybe give me some ideas in the topic as it is a bit brioad

Last edited:

Lavendert

HSC
I thought you couldn't do topics that are part of the syllabus of your subject. if you don't do modern...then it's okay, but if u do I'm pretty sure ur not allowed to....Man skool's such a bludge right now....

JoshuaW

HSC
Lavendert said:
I thought you couldn't do topics that are part of the syllabus of your subject. if you don't do modern...then it's okay, but if u do I'm pretty sure ur not allowed to....Man skool's such a bludge right now....
yeah i dop modern and ancient but were not doing anything on Russia sooo???? ill hav 2 ask at skool....i got extension 2morro ill ask then..
lol yeah i know its such a bludge hahahaha:rofl:

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The syllabus says that your can't do anything on the EXAMINABLE syllabi for any HSC or SC course.

Year 11 topics aren't examinable so are perfectly legitimate topics. Just make sure that you don't overlap the Russia section of the HSC course - but doing Rasputin or Anastasia (on whom there is heaps of stuff about whether or not Anna Anderson was Anastasia etc) is perfectly all right as neither are examinable specifically.

JoshuaW

HSC
cem said:
The syllabus says that your can't do anything on the EXAMINABLE syllabi for any HSC or SC course.

Year 11 topics aren't examinable so are perfectly legitimate topics. Just make sure that you don't overlap the Russia section of the HSC course - but doing Rasputin or Anastasia (on whom there is heaps of stuff about whether or not Anna Anderson was Anastasia etc) is perfectly all right as neither are examinable specifically.
yea 2 tru but Rasputin and Anastasia arent examinable im pretty sure.......i think im leaning more to rasputin becasue of the theroies of who anastasia is if it is actually Anna Anderson or not so....yeah:wave:

mauzyschatz

HSC
Hey, I really need help with knowing wether or not my hist ext question is alright! My question is 'How have the differing historical perspectives of Ho Chi
Minh shaped our perception of him as an individual.'

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mauzyschatz said:
Hey, I really need help with knowing wether or not my hist ext question is alright! My question is 'How have the differing historical perspectives of Ho Chi
Minh shaped our perception of him as an individual.'
Personally I would totally ban that topic as Ho Chi Minh is one of the examinable personalities in the Modern History syllabus and different interpretations of him are part of the syllabus.

If your teacher allows it so be it but technically they shouldn't in my opinion - you MUST get your teacher's approval for the topic, regardless of advice given here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)