Topic/Module Tests (1 Viewer)

timeflies

HSC
How do people test themselves after they've finished a topic or module? I just finished 'Production of Materials' and want to look for tests to test myself on the whole module to solidify my knowledge. I've tried looking for topic tests and even looked at the Bored of Studies Resources page but there isnt much. Whats the best way to test yourself after completing a topic?

bangladesh

HSC
Either topic test from james ruse etc or just do all the questions in the textbook

timeflies

HSC
madharris.. i dont know why but ur link didnt work >< thanks for the ideas guys! also does anybody know where you can find james ruse topic tests etc?

tooniegal

Premium Member
HSC
Many textbooks (e.g. Surfing Chem, Macquarie revision Guide, Conquering Chemistry) have end-of-module topic tests in them - they are a good start!

timeflies

HSC
Wow thats a landmine for the other modules, so many questions and well organised. Thanks madharris :D Thanks for the other ideas too guys, theyre really helpful.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
just hit the past papers. some of the revision questions at the end of each chapter are also good (coincidentally i have some ebooks of the above) PM me if you want them

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Attached is a pdf document that has trial questions and answers on production of materials-hope this helps in your study and revision:) good luck!(if you don't get the attachment, just tell me, I might have to email it-I am not very familiar with this system:)

Attachments

timeflies

HSC
oh wow that looks really helpful as its dotpoint by dotpoint! thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)