Torchwood (Australian airing) (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
bahah! was totally gonna make this thread :p
i've been told this is crap, and gets worse, and trashy..but i still want to suss for myself :D

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
"It's hard to get a screw when you're a fan of Doctor Who ..."

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love his cheeky comments.

"Do you alwayz dress this nicely for ...."
"Do you rather me naked?"

That alwayz cracks me up. And i love how he says "Captain Jack Hartness" or whatever his name is. So cute. I might start watching next week, if its good. I heard its crap :p

persephone

HSC
I think you should watch this week first. It's a good first ep. Next week's ep, well it's not my favourite but it some really really good Jack scenes.

There are some crap eps. But I think this first one is really good.

persephone

HSC
You have Freema as your user pic! She has such short hair!

Tonight's ep is good though. I don't like next week's though.

SituationNoir

HSC
Well, I've watched the whole series and being a die hard Who fan...I'm just fond of it.
I've also watched the upcoming series of Doctor Who, and theres some interesting connections to be made...particularly with the whole 'Saxon' thing. I'll say no more for those who have not seen it yet.
For fans of Captain Jack, this is good. It's not a HUGE series in the scheme of things, so I think aka I hope, they'll keep it atleast for the duration of series one. It'll be interesting to see if they sign up for the second series, which as far as I know is either being filmed or is yet to be filmed.

CAPTAIN ROCK IS THE SEX.
:p

Empress of All

HSC
mmmmm Cap'in Jack Harkness. I love Jack. I really don't care whether it's trashy or not, i'll watch it with no sound & just look at Jack.

persephone

HSC
Season 2 is currently being filmed.

I liked Suzie. Such a shame.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Did you ever get the impression that they might be in Cardiff? I don't know, I think they might have needed a few more gratuitous aerial shots just to make sure we realised.

I thought that was reasonably good. Really didn't need to see the sleazy guy from Bleak House kissing anyone, though.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
How could you like someone for whom there was almost no character development? She didn't hesitate to shoot Harkness, her boss (admittedly, his name is cool), but couldn't bring herself to shoot Gwen, who was little more than a total stranger. I want that hour of my life back.

Yeah, that was the first and last time I watched Torchwood. I could have done a better job of the script than that.

persephone

HSC
I just liked Suzie. I didn't want her to go all villainy and evil. Although, I like cylons too. And a certain classic villain who just popped up on season 3 of Doctor Who ... so I don't know what that says about me.

jordie

HSC
em_516 said:
bahah! was totally gonna make this thread :p
i've been told this is crap, and gets worse, and trashy..but i still want to suss for myself :D
Man the person who told you that must be really smart. ;)

I'm a mega Dr.Who fan, and was *really* excited for this, but... get it from a magical fairy straight from the UK everyweek, so I'm fairly far in... it didn't live upto my expectations.

God...Gwen is a plain old Cardif slurry. and *MAN* does Gwen get around... not to mention the others too. Its a shame, it started as a good show, I might get back into it... Give it another chance. But I swear, if Gwen "snogs" another guy, thats it! *hmph* (unless its me *cough*)

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Yeah, I've seen a few more eps of TW. I think the middle eps are a bit meh and kinda changed my mind about Gwen. But I think it picks up at ep 7.

jordie

HSC
Really? You promise? I think I got to ep 5 and gave up... You're saying I should stick it out?

persephone

HSC
I really liked eps 3, 7, 8. I haven't seen the finale yet but from the trailer it looks good.

Stick with it. It's not so bad if you're not too picky about certain things. Ep 5 was a bit odd.

BaCC 07~~
HSC
Well it certainly wins the blood effects award on its premiere episode with the head-biting half-monkey :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
really? i totally turned away haha, but i DID see a blood spurt and it looked so ridiculously fake :|
still, it still freaked/grossed me out :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)