Trade Secret (1 Viewer)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Ok, it may be a long shot seeing they're a smallish company, but they do operate in multiple states so here goes...

Does anyone here work (or have friends who work) for Trade Secret?

If so, could you please post if the pay (for a casual) is decent? I'm 21. Also, are the conditions pretty decent and which are the better departments? Oh, and what are the staff discounts like?

Last edited:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
aww i thought you was going to tell us some trade secrets :(

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Nah, not that exciting lol.

I may just apply and see how it goes. They may reject me for being an old fart, who knows :p

miikeeeeee

HSC
actually i have 4 friends working at the trade secret in mount druitt
the pay is okay i guess for us 16-17 year olds? dont really know about the pay rate for 21 year olds, but its a good enviroment and if you live near mount druitt, there currently hiring for staff to work during the week. hope this helps and ill try ask my friend for the pay rates for 21 year olds kay. :]

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
the pay is okay i guess for us 16-17 year olds? dont really know about the pay rate for 21 year olds, but its a good enviroment and if you live near mount druitt, there currently hiring for staff to work during the week. hope this helps and ill try ask my friend for the pay rates for 21 year olds kay. :]
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I'm applying for a different store, but I've been to the one in Mt Druitt and it looks like a nice place.

ajaaayx

HSC
whats the rate for 16/17 year old? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)