• Trance

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Hip Hop

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters

transcendent

HSC
N/A
For trance you can dance as crazy as you like but for hip-hop you have to dance a certain way and I don't like that since I would have to get hip-hop dance lessons to enjoy it.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
transcendent said:
For trance you can dance as crazy as you like but for hip-hop you have to dance a certain way and I don't like that since I would have to get hip-hop dance lessons to enjoy it.
hahaha.. thanks for the laugh :)

You can dance how you want, the only reason you think you can dance as crazy as you like with trance is because everying is drugged off their faces... As long as you have a good time, who cares how you dance.. not everyone has the gift of rhythm. (Plus, you can learn to dance to hip hop the way same as every other music genre.. by watching others)

I think you watch too much tv. Lessons really arent necessary.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah but I CBF'd. I don't go clubbing every week. Go to dance? Trance. Go for music/girls hip-hop.

Spirits

HSC
N/A
I'm quite surprised that 45% of people voted for trance. I think a few years ago, hardly anyone would have. I guess trance must be gaining popularity really quickly or something. Maybe its because people are realising that it isn't repetitive or hard pounding like techno...and its more melodic etc.

eventhorizon

Spirits said:
I'm quite surprised that 45% of people voted for trance. I think a few years ago, hardly anyone would have. I guess trance must be gaining popularity really quickly or something. Maybe its because people are realising that it isn't repetitive or hard pounding like techno...and its more melodic etc.
its quite sad really...
we had to rig ~10 votes for trance
people remain as ignorant as ever

funniboi

HSC
go trance! hardtrance, hardcore, hardstyles, happyhardcore!!

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
hip hops easier to dance to than trance, actually there both easy...i prefer hip hop by far, i don't like trance, dance, techno etc.
wow i would never have expected that from you, what with having hip hop in your name and all.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
it could have been the element of deception there u c ringer....liek a bluff in poker

HSC
RingerINC said:
wow i would never have expected that from you, what with having hip hop in your name and all.

my music taste is actually pretty diverse.....i just despise techno, dance, trance etc...and hardcore death metal

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
well not entirely diverse then...how could u hate chemical brothers tho, they r intensely gud

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
thats goooood then :) chem brothers rule so much

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
this poll is rigged, we all know that trance wins hands down

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
same here
how do u rave? i think its kinda silly at the same time cool swinging your arms around wif the glow sticks.. wish they have glow sticks at rnb nights in club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)