transferring back and forth (1 Viewer)

M@ster P

HSC
Hi just wondering if any1 has done this:

Has any1 say transferred from degree A to degree B and then later on transferred back from degree B to degree A? Are you allowed to transfer more than once is what I'm really asking

Morbo

HSC
Hi just wondering if any1 has done this:

Has any1 say transferred from degree A to degree B and then later on transferred back from degree B to degree A? Are you allowed to transfer more than once is what I'm really asking
Yes, I don't see why they wouldn't let you.

witide

HSC
I have. B Engineering (Software)/Arts to B Engineering (Mechatronic)/Arts to B Arts to B Engineering (Civil). Needed to go through UAC for the last change though.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
u could potentially run into trouble applying for credit repeatedly though

check ur uni's policies first

M@ster P

HSC
I have. B Engineering (Software)/Arts to B Engineering (Mechatronic)/Arts to B Arts to B Engineering (Civil). Needed to go through UAC for the last change though.
wow that's a lot of transferring! How much longer does it take to complete your degree, or are you basically 1st year civil engineering student? But since you did engineering in the past I imagine you can transfer some credits over like 1st year 1st semester subjects, but what would you be doing in 1st semester if that is the case?

witide

HSC
wow that's a lot of transferring! How much longer does it take to complete your degree, or are you basically 1st year civil engineering student? But since you did engineering in the past I imagine you can transfer some credits over like 1st year 1st semester subjects, but what would you be doing in 1st semester if that is the case?
I transferred from USYD to UTS this year, and they exempted me from 4 subjects. So I guess I'm 0.5th year student now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)