Transferring into Medicine...yes, another one...:) (1 Viewer)

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
some people dont realise that for med, they don't really have a choice.
u put ur options down- what u get is what u get tbh
and imho, all is good! ( unsw,usyd,uws,...)

Wentworth

HSC
I meant if you went to a shed in a backyard. Which is not UWS med. UWS med is actually good. They made the poor analogy not me.
Shut up, you can't read.
no you were obviously making the point that you think some universities (or should I say med schools) are better than others. Anyway good luck getting into med school, your temperament puts you miles ahead mate...

TheBloop

HSC
You're really not helping with answering my question(s) in my thread.
I answered in like the first reply. So it's like done.

But settle down, it's a public thread of the forums, it's not yours.

no you were obviously making the point that you think some universities (or should I say med schools) are better than others. Anyway good luck getting into med school, your temperament puts you miles ahead mate...
No, I wasn't at all. I was just saying if you accepted to do med in a backyard shed that wouldn't work well for you considering your degree would be useless, I don't think UWS or anywhere should be compared to a backyard shed considering all med schools are great, and I would gladly go to UWS considering it's about 25 minutes walk from my house.

It's not my fault you can't read.

such_such

HSC
Just see how you go in year 12 and see if you have the potential to get 99.95. If you can't, think of other options like going interstate and try not to be too disappointed. Because, you know, one fatal mistake in your HSC year will not get you your desired mark.

Wentworth

HSC
I answered in like the first reply. So it's like done.

But settle down, it's a public thread of the forums, it's not yours.

No, I wasn't at all. I was just saying if you accepted to do med in a backyard shed that wouldn't work well for you considering your degree would be useless, I don't think UWS or anywhere should be compared to a backyard shed considering all med schools are great, and I would gladly go to UWS considering it's about 25 minutes walk from my house.

It's not my fault you can't read.
wow so passive aggressive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)