Transport around Newcastle (1 Viewer)

La Bomba

HSC
stop highjacking my thread yu jew mudafckah yu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for spotting la bomba. again no one was successful. i had a nice recess in the brennan room then had a nice luncheon by myself there at my afternoon break, and got beaten in pool in the gt bar. mainly because my pool cue seemed faulty.

La Bomba

HSC
hmmm hagaren i left uni at around 4:10 yesterday and it took me 12 minutes to walk to the train station to get there at 4:22, most likely wasnt me.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
actually it probably was about more like 4, I was walking to the forum.

La Bomba

HSC
lol ahhaha now that i think of it i do remember some guy smirking at me.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
emma can u plz tell me how todays HUBS1405 lecture was relevent to biomedical science?
Basically we had a massive physics wank on Monday. Physics is pretty relevant to microscopy and digital imaging, and as a future researcher you're going to need to know how to operate certain machines based on these principles, and also collate and interpret data from this equipment. So a basic introduction to waves and signals seems pretty relevant imo...

Aha, considering how many females do math1110 and go to a thursday night lecture.. the first person I went up and hit it'd probably be like 1/3 a chance it'd be you.

But the problem with that is it wouldn't be international slap an emma day and therefore I'd have no real reason to do it.
Haha, well maybe just say hi. I'm totally serious though, do come over and introduce yourself!!

Are we going to talk about transport or what?
Do we ever stay on topic?

stop highjacking my thread yu jew mudafckah yu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for spotting la bomba. again no one was successful. i had a nice recess in the brennan room then had a nice luncheon by myself there at my afternoon break, and got beaten in pool in the gt bar. mainly because my pool cue seemed faulty.
Correction: MY thread =P

DanHickm

HSC
Every thread is La Bomba's thread.

I'll probably give you a wave Emma or some other form of recognition or something. That or some sort of super secret hand signal.

La Bomba

HSC
yes considering i own the forum emma ur thread is my thread.
i shall now start charging rent for every thread posted.
you owe me $386.70 including g.s.t feel free to pay it into my paypal account so i can get myself something nice

DanHickm

HSC
I didn't get a chance to say hello.. didn't know who you were Emmy.

I'm going to take a guess and say you were the whiz who got the equation the girl was searching for in her textbook.

If so.. what was that plushie next to the helmet about..? At some points when I phased out during the lecture I just sat there staring at it and wondering what it was.. it looked like a penguin or something.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
yes considering i own the forum emma ur thread is my thread.
i shall now start charging rent for every thread posted.
you owe me $386.70 including g.s.t feel free to pay it into my paypal account so i can get myself something nice
Find me, come over and say hi... and THEN I *might* consider giving you your money :p

I didn't get a chance to say hello.. didn't know who you were Emmy.

I'm going to take a guess and say you were the whiz who got the equation the girl was searching for in her textbook.

If so.. what was that plushie next to the helmet about..? At some points when I phased out during the lecture I just sat there staring at it and wondering what it was.. it looked like a penguin or something.
Haha, yeah that was me - how'd you guess?
Oh man how embarrassing! I felt like such a nerd but I just had to say it! :shy:

The motor bike helmet belonged one of the boys I was sitting with. And the "plushie"... pretty sure that's my penguin-shaped pencil case your referring too :p

My name's Emma, not Emmy.

Ok, well now you have NO excuse for not coming over and saying hi!

DanHickm

HSC
Oh right, it was a pencil case. Cool.

I was next to a friend and another friend and then there was your row. That desk with the bike helmet was down one row and to the right two desks from memory. So I was in the row behind you and to the left.

Also Matty.. you wouldn't have a tutorial for maths in the hunter building by any chance would you?

jackydoll

HSC
For those who take the bus to uni, do have any regular, odd, eccentric, unusual bus passangers like I do?

DanHickm

HSC
For those who take the bus to uni, do have any regular, odd, eccentric, unusual bus passangers like I do?
Yes, you know the front single seat at the front of recent buses?
There is an old lady that HAS to sit there, every single bus trip.
If someone is sitting on that seat and they see her waiting at the next bus stop or get on the bus, they get straight off. In the odd case that they don't know about the old lady and they stay seated on that seat, the old lady will stare them down till they get off that chair.

She's about the oddest I can think of at the moment, what are the ones on your bus like, or what do they do?

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Oh right, it was a pencil case. Cool.

I was next to a friend and another friend and then there was your row. That desk with the bike helmet was down one row and to the right two desks from memory. So I was in the row behind you and to the left.

Also Matty.. you wouldn't have a tutorial for maths in the hunter building by any chance would you?
Ahk cool.

I vaguely remember the guys behind me. One of you had a purple jumper on hey?

I met a sociology lecturer on the 226 bus from hamilton station to blue gum road (it goes via the uni too)... he was cool.

i dont do maths..... lol
Too bad dude, too bad... lol.

Yeah, I don't really like being called "Emmy" or "Emily" because it's not my name, and I've known wankers (wait... you can't exactly call females wankers can you? you know what i mean anyway...) with those names thus it makes a distasteful connection in my mind.

quackerdile

HSC
Last semester, every Wednesday afternoon, there was an old lady on my bus who got on close to New Lambton and would sit at the front of the bus and tell the bus driver where to go and where to stop.
I always found it really weird, I mean it was really unnecessary for her to do that (bus always went where it was suppose to when she wasn't there) and I don't know if the bus driver ever said anything to her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)