Transport Info (1 Viewer)

wow!

HSC
N/A
Hey! I was just wondering if the trains are safe at night? Like, I know its really busy at around 5 when everyone finishes work but how about later than that? When does it get really quiet?

luxslash89

HSC
Hey! I was just wondering if the trains are safe at night? Like, I know its really busy at around 5 when everyone finishes work but how about later than that? When does it get really quiet?
do u suffer from paranoia? please visit ur local psychologist for a consultation.

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
Try catching the train late at night with drunk's. Quite funny watching all the stuff they do. Recommend to all.

(OP is obviously fake)

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
In case you're not a troll
Trains are fine, more or less all the time.
It is walking through the park to get TO the train that is the part you need to worry about.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
just act loud and disorderly.. the hunted will become the hunter :eek:

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
generally yes, just keep to the crowded carriages and stay near people you will be fine

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Yeah, its pretty safe. I caught the train last Tuesday at around 7:20pm......still quite a lot of people on the train. So I guess its fine. :)

wow!

HSC
N/A
Hey, thanks for the replies guys. rents are worried, that's all.

08er

HSC
i think after 8 is when it gets pretty quiet

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
I've been on a train from Blacktown at midnight, nothing much happens.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Man, you guys are worried about being on the train at 8?
It's around 12:30am when I start to get a little more watchful, and even then I'm not really worried. You're more likely to get attacked just about anywhere else, trains are full of cameras and emergency phones.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
That's true.
And just to be safe at night, travel on the carriage that's attached to the guard's compartment. :)

HSC
Yeah around 8 is fine, especially on a thursdaynigh where there is late night shopping and friday and saturday night where everyone is going out

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
True! But Tuesday night was okay.....not that many people but it wasn't like a ghost train. lol

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
it's fine. i've been on a train at midnight many times and it's ok. usually after about 10 on a weeknight it gets a bit quieter though

Peartie

HSC
just remember at night

you should rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

as many of the signs say

but srsly - trains are pretty safe...at least in my experiences...

lala2

Banned
HSC
I can't really say too much on this topic as I live on what's probably the safest train line in Sydney but I caught trains home at about 10pm on Wednesday nights for a semester and it was fine. Just stay near the guard's carriage, or if the station's dark where the guard's carriage is (whether it's the origin or destination station), get on a carriage where you see lots of people get on. If there's nobody, get on the carriage that requires the least walking at whichever station is more dangerous. Sit either on the door level seats, or upstairs, but never downstairs. And sit on the aisle seat. All common sense, really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)