Transport to Formals. (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Well this thread is alive again. I went in the family car (Toyota Camry - I'm sure you can guess ethnicity :p) but some people went all out and hired limos, luxury cars like Ferrari/Lamborghini while others walked from the station (there were a few people who took a taxi from the station because they were to lazy to walk lol. We had our formal at the WatervieW (two capital w's iirc) it was a nice place a lot of people got drunk and then started swimming in the lake
Chinese ;)

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Dunno. Not that important anyways- except the last meeting farewell. Probs public transport unless i get my P's.

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Well this thread is alive again. I went in the family car (Toyota Camry - I'm sure you can guess ethnicity :p) but some people went all out and hired limos, luxury cars like Ferrari/Lamborghini while others walked from the station (there were a few people who took a taxi from the station because they were to lazy to walk lol. We had our formal at the WatervieW (two capital w's iirc) it was a nice place a lot of people got drunk and then started swimming in the lake
I drifted over and took the limo's spot. There were about 20 others for my formal in the limo.

Jks I didn't drive there and I couldn't drift back then :p

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I can drift. In an automatic too.
Lol. I don't get it, those type of skills aren't really necessary in real life unless you are like evading police on a daily basis. I mean I can drive and park and all that but drifting wouldn't be in a typical days drive

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes they are. Its good to know how to drift. Well its not every day but maybe on the weekends you'd like to go to Eastern Creek Raceway and have some fun.
ahaha lol. but petrol is so expensive, could be spent on books! Well, i guess you're having fun (with your friends?) so it's good to take time of from the HSC.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
ahaha lol. but petrol is so expensive, could be spent on books! Well, i guess you're having fun (with your friends?) so it's good to take time of from the HSC.
lol then the next option is bicycle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)