Transport to Formals. (1 Viewer)

CrammingFTW

HSC
hyparzero said:
Limos are over-rated. Personally driving your date to the formal is much more appropriate. There are some cheap rentals at:

http://www.luxurycarhire.com.au/getaquote.htm

I'd recommend the Porsche Boxter or the BMW 330Ci

If you're under 25, you'll need to pay a $2500, deposit..ripoff... thats why you'll have to get one of your peeps to apply for you. If you don't have a license yet, well...too bad I guess.
Unless you have contacted them personally, from their site I can only gather that they rent to 21+ y.o.'s.

'minor' problem for me :-(

Evilo

HSC
ElGronko said:
Going in a limo is like a "must do".

You have to go to one of your formals in a limo.
meh 15 seconds of bragging rights while you get out of a large car. I went in the family car - its was nice big and new so it was lovely. some people went in a hired bus etc doesn't really matter.

blacksunset

HSC
iv been in limos and hummers.. both lots of fun
do it its worth it anyone who doesnt regrets it,.. the drunken photos in them are the best
mind u - my mat etook his date on a fire truck.. whioch was cool..

HSC
I'm getting there by a limo with a group of friends (not sure how much it will cost yet though...)
And then the school has organised and paid for, buses to take us to the after-party, after our formal. :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow your school pays for the transport to your afterparty?

lala2

Banned
HSC
We drove to the pre-formals, then the host's parents and any other parents of the people there would drive us. It would have been a tall order asking us to walk from (next to) NSGHS to Luna Park in high heels even though it is thereotically possible.

Evilo

HSC
noir. said:
We were going to have a minibus or some crap like that take us but they'd all been booked out so i guess we're taking a Limo which i find kinda dumb cos this isn't a fucking movie premier =/
every minibus in sydney is booked out on one night?

kiNg dee

HSC
oo me n 14 other friends are going to the after party in a stretch hummer it's about 46 bucks per head i finkk which is alrite. it's all booked out for the time that our formal begins cuz we didnt plan earlier :headbang: but styl good !! =]

kloudsurfer

HSC
In yr 10 I went in this mini firetruck thingy. It was cute.

This year Im going in a 1924 Ford Sedan.

It belongs to one of my friends friends or something. I know nothing about cars but it sounds cool lol

Our school is transporting us from the formal venue to the afterparty too.

HSC
Oh, I just found out that we (a group of 12 of us) are paying $27 each for our Limo.
It sounds good to me. :)

HSC
ugh i dont want to go in a limo...talk about a waste of money -.-' so much money for one night...i'm not even looking forward to it. hmm i can't think of how to get there. it'd be difficult ><

bambaffled

my car =).. i have a house, but it's not my home
HSC
I'm driving in my white '98 Camry CSi.. and I might wash it.. maybe.

this guy in class drives around a b/n bmw series 3 or something or the other.. its a nice car.. someone else drives a b/n mazda 3.. pretty much most of the people in my class are either getting rides with them or going in their own cars.. some are getting a limo, but i bet they'll get there late and like one or two people will see them come out..

Redbeard

HSC
I may be going in a Bugatti. A friend of my mum's owns it. His dad had it hand built for him, though i'm unsure of the year model.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)