Transport (1 Viewer)

snoopwogg

HSC
Wo0ah I LUV SEDATED's signiatureeeeeeeeeeeeeee u da mann........................................theres no chance of getting a parking pass @ usyd is there?..for students that is........

snoopwogg

HSC
iv only seen phD student and staff parking..... ghey man... mq has oarking for 150 bux a yr for ne1.. >.<

Generator

HSC
N/A
re. Parking, there's the Seymour Centre or the back streets for those who are early enough.

Lainee

HSC
On Tuesday I decided to take a look around because I needed to go up that way anyway. So I tried to find parking nearby at 10:30 and there simply wasn't anywhere to park. I drove around for a while and gave up. I wouldn't have thought it was so difficult to find parking because it was holidays.

SeDaTeD

HSC
Public transport seems to be the only feasible way to get there. Still not sure whether I'd keep getting the bus from Central, or walk from Redfern. Oh boy, I better hope I don't get any 8am lectures.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Why take a bus from Central if your train passes through Redfern? You will see that there is no problem with the Redfern walk once you decide to see what it is like. Just 'take a chance'.

Lainee

HSC
I tried walking on Info Day, I really did! ...the houses smell funny though, and I tripped twice - damn the wobbly pavement!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Hooray, I can catch a bus that stops just outside the gates of USyd at Broadway:D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I walked from the grass of Usyd just outside Broadway to Railway Sq and timed the walk to be just under 7 minutes without running, so yeah it's really not that far...

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
people, i really think you are all stressing too much. If you feel like walking, walk, if you feel like catching a bus, catch a bus. Its not like you have to make the decision now and never change your mind....

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i prefer goin to redfern stn n then walkin to uni frm there...it takes just 10 mts i guess.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)