Travel - Which is better for a Uni student? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yes, they do stop the bus and tell everyone to get off and check all your tickets.

Not often, but they do do it sometimes.

LOLXD

HSC
might as well be a cheeky mother focka, buy

1 ticket all the way to unsw
1 with 1-2 stops

???

profit

alternate upon inspection, could make excuse of forgetting to put it in machine

ps: anyone wanna aware me on multi, never use it

Last edited:

Ryan_T90

HSC
Get the MyMulti2 if you're travelling from Liverpool to Central. Only get the weekly MyMulti tickets and make sure you get it at student rates (providing you have a concession card, if you don't have a concession card, apply for one). You can't get MyMulti2 in monthly, quarterly or yearly as student rates. It works out much cheaper if you purchase weekly.

HSC
might as well be a cheeky mother focka, buy

1 ticket all the way to unsw
1 with 1-2 stops

???

profit

alternate upon inspection, could make excuse of forgetting to put it in machine

ps: anyone wanna aware me on multi, never use it

I was using it last year, it was worth the money for me. Well with mymulti weekly/monthly/quaterly/yearly, you get unlimited travel within your zone. Unlike the mybus 10 tickets where you can only use the ticket for 10 bus rides, mymulti could be used as many times as you want within the period, and within your restriction zone.

I live on the central coast, so I get a mymulti 3, which means I can travel potentially to any train station in the state with this card, as many times as I want, and use it on any bus services (except for the newcastle buses). So I pay $30 and can go pretty much anywhere. Heaps handy when you're using the bus to get around the city and can't be arsed walking.

Seriously, it's good value if you're going to be there at least 4 days a week.

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
If I'm travelling of Strathfield to UNSW which multi thing should I get?

tambam

HSC
Only buy MyMulti as a weekly ticket!
If you buy quarterly/monthly/yearly it will cost like twice as much cos there's no concession fare.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
In most cases, that will be by far the more expensive option.
Sorry was unclear, the mymulti you need plus prices are on the fare calculator too. Add the information you get from there along with the cost of travelten is all you need. For most people (more than 3 days a week), mymulti is the way to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)