Travelling within Australia (1 Viewer)

Untroubled

HSC
In the middle of my HSC exams and I'm already thinking of holidays but one problem, I don't know where to go :redface:
So, I thought I should travel around Australia since I've only been to Canberra and Melbourne (and that was boring as hell.)

I think I would be doing that around schoolies but I don't want to run into trouble.
What are really good places to visit here? I swear I feel like I hardly seen the best of Australia!
:smile:

Last edited:

menodiks

Banned
HSC
menomaths bedroom is a good place to start~

AusHam

HSC
Depends on what you like to do in your spare time. If you like the city vibe, Melbourne is a great place to visit. For more outdoorish people, Queensland has a lot of nice rainforerst and natural scenery to see. Im currently in Canberra and its the ideal place for those into history or learning. WA is nice for more outdoor stuff like beaches.

natnat1995

HSC
I think the west coast & east coast of Australia are really beautiful. I think the east coast drive from Sydney to Byron or further is great plus so many cool beaches/towns to stop at along the way

savvy97

HSC
Perth and all along the west coast! Beaches are way less crowded, untouched, beautiful & pristine condition. Not inundated with tourists, cool cities & nightlife

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)