tre iphone released in AU July 11 (1 Viewer)

sarah.maddison

HSC
Also, best fucking score about the news is that you can now access the materials on the iPhone Dev Center. If anyone with cocoa/obj-c experience wants to get in on making a potential cash-cow app (in short, i'm thinking of making an app which hooks into 131500.info and lets you plan routes on our awful public transport network in advance - including mapping the route in the maps application, and perhaps even being able to plan a trip by simply pressing train stations), let me know lah.

sarah.maddison

HSC
The_highwayman said:
is this the same dan i'm thinking of?

EDIT: which boser is sarah maddison?
politik babe. faggot mod banned me because i reposted a thread that was deleted without reason as to why so i'm posting off this troll account.

ps; try to find out who 'sarah maddison' is (google) and why i would make a troll account using her name.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
sarah.maddison said:
politik babe. faggot mod banned me because i reposted a thread that was deleted without reason as to why so i'm posting off this troll account.

ps; try to find out who 'sarah maddison' is (google) and why i would make a troll account using her name.
nah, i'll pass but should have guessed considering the iphone 1 ownership, gizmodo link and technojargon.

boris

Banned
HSC
sarah.maddison said:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

feminists are yuk :(

sarah.maddison

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah I'm already doing what you done are said above and 131500.info is a fucking nightmare to work with but whatever I've got regexps.

EDIT: WHO FUCK?
Have they got an API or some way to hook into their fucking cloud? I might move onto something else if it's too difficult.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Schroedinger said:
*Facepalm*

Actually, that doesn't even demonstrate how ignorant you are about UMTS telecommunications standards (Next G is on the 850MhZ band, which doesn't work in Jurop, but it supports both 1800 and 850Mhz ... mrr)

I was told that because Australia is using a less common band range for 3G, it limited the amount of phone models the country got, since the phones need some extra tuning to operate in the more exotic bands?

Felix Jones

HSC
dey-tuk-re-jobz said:
r u fken advertising the phone...fken hell the only place where ads are not constantly shoved into ur face is ruined.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
And I say this because I don't have one.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Slidey said:
Hey, can you point me to where I should give a toss?
The part where I say Fuck You and jizz on your face with my ENERGY DICK

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah I'll just code with my tiny onscreen keyboard and my fucking thumbs.

jannny

HSC
MANN I WANT THIS phone!!

im just wondering if the GPS is any good, since that's the main factors I would buy this..

Anyone have any info on how its GPS work? Is it like just a map and Lists the directions, just like when you go to "whereis.com.au". I want a GPS function which tracks ur location in real time and also gives direction in real time.

time to sell my ipod 4gb and nokia navigator.. i guess =D

dey-tuk-re-jobz

cute mc-Cat-ney
HSC
Schroedinger said:
iPHONE

HAS GCC ON IT

THREAD
fuck off - i've tried gcc'ing in vt100 and it's not installed. how did you get it? and sudo also?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)