trial and hsc exams? (1 Viewer)

merna7

HSC
hey guys,

has anyone here done quite bad in trials and still manage to ace the hsc exams and get a reasonable atar??
(e.g got really really good marks for the last school assessment/assignment and extremely well in the hsc exam, but didnt do really well in trials)

thanks guys :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
Define bad, as everyone has their own definition of bad

HSC
If you put in the hard work you can still improve greatly. Nobody is doing particularly well in my chemistry class and heaps of people were considering dropping so my teacher brought up the results from last year. Same thing - there was only 1 girl that ever got over 90% and the 2nd person was around 70-75% and yet they all did well in the HSC exam. There was 1 girl who had never passed a chemistry exam (year 11 or 12) and by that I mean she never got over 50%... She came out with a 85 or 86 in the HSC chem exam. Anything is possible if you work hard.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Umm I got 59% in my chem exam, ended up getting a band 6 :)

Music extension: Got 2nd last rank in trials (worth 50%), i ended up getting a 49/50 for my HSC mark

leesh95

HSC
Umm I got 59% in my chem exam, ended up getting a band 6 :)

Music extension: Got 2nd last rank in trials (worth 50%), i ended up getting a 49/50 for my HSC mark
Can I ask what was your school's ranking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)