Trial Discussion Thread. (2 Viewers)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Dw. I'm sure he will post his marks up for everyone to admire.
Hardly.

I have no more great HSc ambitions, just a desire to wade through the river of utter shit that is high school and get into uni already.

Dont give a shit about whether I get state ranks or high band 6's, 80's for english and 90 for everything else will do me just fine.

Last edited:

Makematics

HSC
Hardly.

I have no more great ambitions, just a desire to wade through the river of utter shit that is high school and get into uni already.

Dont give a shit about whether I get state ranks or high band 6's, 80's for english and 90 for everything else will do me just fine.
do not give up so quickly , young warlock.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hardly.

I have no more great HSc ambitions, just a desire to wade through the river of utter shit that is high school and get into uni already.

Good Sir, this isn't the right attitude to have. Even in defeat you must be gracious. There is a full life ahead of you full of challenges much greater than the HSC that you must overcome so do not run from doing your best because it may become a habit. Relationship wise, academic, work life, social life etc.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
OH LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS WINDY OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it MUST SIGNIFY ALIENATION - MY INABILITY TO FOSTER A CONNECTION TO PLACE

FUCK YOU SKRZYNECKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coyney

HSC
What time is everyone going to sleep? I'm thinking to sleep now and wake up early.

Makematics

HSC
OH LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS WINDY OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it MUST SIGNIFY ALIENATION - MY INABILITY TO FOSTER A CONNECTION TO PLACE

FUCK YOU SKRZYNECKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the heat of the moment don't forget all your analysis of omed62 and that amazing creative :p

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck to those tomorrow doing their trials.

Those doing last minute essays, I've used "Barry Lyndon" for Distinctively Visual essay last year. God I've fucked the English essay so much last year since I got 19/20 for that particular essay.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Good Sir, this isn't the right attitude to have. Even in defeat you must be gracious. There is a full life ahead of you full of challenges much greater than the HSC that you must overcome so do not run from doing your best because it may become a habit. Relationship wise, academic, work life, social life etc.
I am not conceding defeat haha, where did u get that idea from?
I am just AS OF CURRENTLY not giving as much of a shite as I did in the past, who knows, I might get more motivated in the coming weeks.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
What time is everyone going to sleep? I'm thinking to sleep now and wake up early.
I'll sleep at 10:30 and wake up at 5

in the heat of the moment don't forget all your analysis of omed62 and that amazing creative :p
oh don't worry man

my creative is unforgettable

lots of metaphors e.g. "fuc u monkey shit" (grotesque as evident)

lol jokes, I wish it was that easy

hayabusaboston

HSC
dayum so many people on this thread.... how many of u have already had trials btw? I know of a few friends who've finished trials and are awaiting HSC.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Please God,

As much as I've ever wanted anything in my life, please don't let me have a breakdown like nerdasdasd before his accounting exam.

Amen.

inb4debateaboutgodsexistence

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Yer I cut it down to 960 just then. I am so angry about having to memorise this shit.... its taking time away from my physics and chemistry and most importantly MATHS....
I’m doing my English Mod B assessment on Wednesday (lol) was supposed to do it last term but missed out because of certain reasons..

Lol’d

A couple of the 97+'ers I know in English all recommended 1100-1200.
Quality Vs Quantity

GUYS

Sleep before 11:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny joke :D

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
okay people

maths question for a break

Assuming Hayabusaboston has five balls, he decides to hand over two to nerdasdasd. Assuming nerdasdasd already had two balls, calculate the rotational speed of the sun relative to the larger universe with reference to two Skrzynecki poems and one other related text.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Please God,

As much as I've ever wanted anything in my life, please don't let me have a breakdown like nerdasdasd before his accounting exam.

Amen.

I hope our cohort performs as bad as they did in that exam

#inb450%cohortfails

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Please God,

Amen.

The first thing I noticed in your comment was 'sex'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)