Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Bobbo1

HSC
~100 is pretty decent if you ask me.

But there's many out there with elitist attitudes :haha:

[Have a friend who thinks any school out of the top 50 = shit]
True, but you still have to work pretty hard and be individually motivated to do well

jaycoo50

HSC
I want 2013 papers - I have everything from before that.
Hey man,

I have all the 2013 maths 2u and EXt 1 papers from James ruse, sydney boys etc.

I could send them to you, give me you emial. Please don't tell me to PM, it casue I don't know how to.

I can only send it by email asap,

jaycoo50

HSC
True, but you still have to work pretty hard and be individually motivated to do well
Like how should one study for biology and chemistry if they wanted a band 6, just in general study tip. How should one study for english advanced to get a band 6, how hard would it be, cause you experienced getting band 6 for english. EXplain,

pscecelia

HSC
Has anyone received their CSSA chemistry results....care to share what yo got ? shitting balls for mine!

jaycoo50

HSC
Has anyone received their CSSA chemistry results....care to share what yo got ? shitting balls for mine!
what did you get?

got 51/100 somehow, don't know what I did, so worried! will this affect me badly on my Atar. I come like 7/16.

pscecelia

HSC
what did you get?

got 51/100 somehow, don't know what I did, so worried! will this affect me badly on my Atar. I come like 7/16.
OMFG im sooooo scared ! I haven't got mine yet! What did you get for multiple choice?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I had maths before Business mate

How is ~100 a crap school
Everyone had maths before. So relative to everyone else you didn't cram, considering I had done 2hrs of study over past 2 terms, and was planning to wing it cause I have 12 units.

We are still a crap school, I fairly sure our rank is gonna exit top 100 this year. I would consider top 20 good schools.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Everyone had maths before. So relative to everyone else you didn't cram, considering I had done 2hrs of study over past 2 terms, and was planning to wing it cause I have 12 units.

We are still a crap school, I fairly sure our rank is gonna exit top 100 this year. I would consider top 20 good schools.
I said we were ~100 not top 100. Our cohort simply isn't good enough. Yes, if people from my school other than ObliviousNinja read this then umad? However I wouldn't classify our school as 'crap'.

I didn't do much study apart for B Studies other than doing my summaries of summaries.

Makematics

HSC
schools ranked 100 aren't crap. some people would love to go to schools like yours, so be grateful.

iBibah

HSC
schools ranked 100 aren't crap. some people would love to go to schools like yours, so be grateful.
I would love to go to a 100 school, though admittedly I didn't take the opportunity to try for the selective school nearby.

pscecelia

HSC
I go to s school ranked top 100 and tbh I hate it! The competition is so off putting!

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I go to s school ranked top 100 and tbh I hate it! The competition is so off putting!
Competition makes you better.
No competition = No motivation since you're already 1st if you even study a bit

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't be mad, most of grade realises that ourschool isnt great, not only academic wise as well.
Considering that most of grade just parties and doesnt study, I would say our grade is crap compared to others. We have a lot of potential but everyone just cbs.

I said we were ~100 not top 100. Our cohort simply isn't good enough. Yes, if people from my school other than ObliviousNinja read this then umad? However I wouldn't classify our school as 'crap'.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I wouldn't be mad, most of grade realises that ourschool isnt great, not only academic wise as well.
Considering that most of grade just parties and doesnt study, I would say our grade is crap compared to others. We have a lot of potential but everyone just cbs.
Who the heck constitutes most of the grade that 'just parties'. Even though I don't have FB I have no idea who these people are.

I'm not saying that you would be mad. Just people who would take offense at me saying our cohort isn't particularly flash. Because we're not (I mean look at Year 11 in my school... srsly) great at all.

Give me names and proof. Preferably through email for privacy reasons. Who the heck parties

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)