Trial HSC results? (1 Viewer)

Top Secret

HSC
:rofl2:

1st maths :sun: 96%

1st biology 88% core- (my optional will surely bring me to mid 70s as i couldn't do the damn thing).

1st chemistry - :haha::haha::confused: 77% (chyyyyea we suck! Our average was like...shameful, and when I come first... let's just say that's a warning sign LOL)

4th legal studies can bite me n- my teacher so hates me. :burn: JUST F**** PASSED

English i only got back the following marks- 13/15/ 17/20 18/20 11/15 :rofl:

I only get these marks because I was too stupid not to go to selective high. Uncompetitive much?!

LOL :tongue:
LOL first of all congrats on chem, bio and maths. Secondly glaves doesn't hate you and even if she does she still marks with a sense of equality (one of the only good things about her). Thirdly our school isn't as "uncompetitive" as you think. We thrashed you overall. Try getting into the top 4 of our school and then you can say it's not competitive.
WHAT
Are you saying that I can't touch you as far as marks are concerned?!
And how the hell did you thrash me overall?
Also, I'm top five for most of my subjects.
Get over yourself. That's disgusting.

You only say that about Glaves because you're first. Know the facts, David. It's not smart to speak openly with such a large ego. You may be good at our school, get out a bit more then tell me where you stand. I can't believe you. Defalte that large head of yours before it becomes your downfall.
yep... let me lay out for you in terms of marks and ranks:
maths - you kill us all in terms of rank and percentage... of course i won't take that away from you
bio - clear percentage gap from second to third which is you and joanne.
legals - huge gap between me and sam and your third so no need to say anything more on that. Glaves marks equally hard for everyone... i work heaps harder than anyone in that legals studies class and i still get a shit average of what 85% which is a testament that she doesn't gives marks for students she likes.
english - 1st is 92% average by john's calculations... Lisa lin is what 4th? and she's on 83%.. again to indicate huge gap
english ext. - highest is 45/50 which is john, then me on 44... you're third but you're still what 41 -40?
english ext. 2 - john is just killing you there... he got flat 50/50... and from what he tells me, you are definitely no where near that.
Chem- the only thing you got near the top is the trials... everything else we beat you on. Charles tan is 3rd and im sure i have at least a 4% gap from him.

overall your ranks are decent... but you're gaps from the people at the top are too far. Hence you can't touch me as 'far as marks are concerned'. Hence we 'thrashed you overall'. I wouldn't have said anything had you not completely trash talked our school. If you were Karmen, John, James, Micheal or Lisa lin then you'd have the right to say something - at least I can say they are at the top of the grade and if anyone were to say the school were i quote:

it should be least of all you. HSC is not a sprint - it's a marathon... you might have done well in the trials and i don't in anyway take that away from you but please don't embarrass yourself on the web by claiming dominance in an 'uncompetitive' school. There are the facts you wanted and i've presented you them. Now in reference to my ego... i know that i am a well ranked student in my school but i also know that it's a relatively low ranked school around the 400s. In no way in any of my responses have i suggested that i'm much better than a vast majority of the state. I've seen the genius students namely aerath, namu, annabackwards and other geniuses on this forum and know that i pale in comparison to them... Oh and please... you're the one with the biggest ego in the school - john and i distinctly heard you trash talk Hurlstone Agricultural High School in chemistry saying that you got accepted but it was a 'shit' school and so you declined....*rolls eyes*

In conclusion, get that head out of the sand and stick to your own advice and use some facts. :)
This is what the HSC does to people...

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
I'm glad students at my school have forgotten about ranks and are just working together to pull our entire cohort up in the HSC exams :)
you VERY lucky....if only it was like that at my skool.....everyone's still very secret...dont trust each other.....cept in math xD

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
you VERY lucky....if only it was like that at my skool.....everyone's still very secret...dont trust each other.....cept in math xD
LOL but don't they realise that it's more beneficial to work together now as all your marks will be pushed up then? It's not like you can directly compete with each other anymore anyway aha.

But yeah, I love my school :)

0hNivlek

HSC
People are sharing notes and tutoring/helping each other now at my school. It's awesome.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
LOL but don't they realise that it's more beneficial to work together now as all your marks will be pushed up then? It's not like you can directly compete with each other anymore anyway aha.

But yeah, I love my school :)
LOL i know....but it's still the old: "OHHHHH BUT HE GONNA BEAT ME IN HSC IF I HELP HIM!!!" which is just a pathetic excuse.....stoopid skool

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
People are sharing notes and tutoring/helping each other now at my school. It's awesome.
People are starting to share at our school, but 90% of us are still very secretive... I think its because nobody's even asking yet.. everyone is still in holiday mode and only planning to study when school holidays start (i.e. 2 weeks before exams...)

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
People are starting to share at our school, but 90% of us are still very secretive... I think its because nobody's even asking yet.. everyone is still in holiday mode and only planning to study when school holidays start (i.e. 2 weeks before exams...)
that's me!!! lol

chrisnumber1

HSC
71/84 ext 1 maths :D
110/120 2u maths:D
84% chem:spook:
82%eco:D
91% SOR II:D
75% english:pain:

tlelover91

HSC
50% English Advanced = 6th
59% German Continuers = 2nd
65% PDHPE = 3rd
75% French Beginners = 2nd
56% IPT = 3rd

I'm not sure if the test was super hard or if other students in my grade are stupid but I was high ranked with those shitty marks:balloon:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)