Trial Marks for SDD (1 Viewer)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I got 66%, I think I came third, the highest was 78%. I did better, considering the half yearlys I didnt pass. People here did pretty well:p..yeah and I think I should study harder for the HSC considering we havent finished the course yet..

Foong

I got 69%, and I came first in my class...shows how shitty my class is ey, considering that I have one of the best SDD teachers aorund. Ah well my average goes down a lot now

Jinglebell

HSC
i came first with 68%, not fantastic but a great improvemet on trials. considering our class had a collective minimal-study policy, i don't think we can complain:)

MrMiK

calm down y'all with ur high marks but think they're low...

i got 55.5%... which aint too tops.. but out of 6 ppl in our class
2 got 25%
1 got 49.5%
2 got 70-somethin%
and i got wot i sed. so im holdn a steady 3rd (as for all assessment marks)
-but im glad i got wot i did seeing i studied for like 2 hours the day b4 :p (bloody art majors *shakes fist*)
goin OFF!

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I only studied the hour before the trial sdd exam, I am waiting for my results, but im pretty confident, should come either 1st or 2nd. Our school exam seemed pretty much the same as the CSSA trial exam in terms of difficulty. Might post it here if we get to keep it.

Gendrahoth

Our teachers all make the trials extremely hard.. I failed 3/6 tests, software being one of them.
38%! And i came... 6th?

Kn1ght_M4r3

hehe MrMik, i we say our marks are low, not compared to other people but in terms of like what we wanted. Im sure each and everyone of u guyz aim for a certain % when u do a test, im not saying 100%, like maybe "hope to get 85%+" and wen u don't u think ur mark was low. :D

U could always follow my friends motto "aim low and never get dissapointed"
lol workz for him ahahah

Fiona

I have a feeling all of the marks in my school will be nice and low... shall report back when we get them back sometime next week, most likely!

I'm suprised the highest marks are (in most cases) so low... It's very comforting and stuff :)

Bloody software :)

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I reckon software is my easiest subject by far!
Bloody english modules, bloody maths demorilising :'(, too much content for chem....

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i got 54% for the independant paper, which was pretty average in our class. i think only 1 person got over 70. howd everyone else go with independant?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I dont think I did too well on the independant paper. For some reason, I always screw up software exams. I couldn't have gotten less than 3rd highest mark though...out of three people.

Kn1ght_M4r3

LMFAO hey well at least u can tell everyone u came top 3 lol.
u aint actually lying ahahahh.
I dunno i reckon if the class is smaller u tend to not study as much, less competition i guess but i would rather a class of competitive people so then i would be encouraged to beat them heheeh.

tieki

The marks for the CSSA trial seem pretty low, on average...did everyone think it was a hard test? I didn't think it was too hard, just a lot of writing questions, took ages... :)

Kn1ght_M4r3

yeah i think it was pretty alrite test. I agree with the lots of writing tieki. I hope the HSC exam aint like that coz my hand is gonna die then lol
i only i F*cked up coz i missed that draw an array of records question =0( and in the multiple choice i skipped a question and forgot to come back to it, man was i pissed that day i saw that. ahh well learn from our mistakez i guess.

tieki

Yeah, I stuffed the array of records one as well, couldn't remember how to format it right, still got 2 out of 3 though...lol

I took too much time on certain questions...the first written one, can't remember which one it was, worth 4 marks, I wrote a page in about 15 min...got the full marks, but it screwed my timing for the rest of the exam...didn't get to finish the basketball algorithm question, bcoz I'd left that one til the end... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)