Trial Results and Papers (2 Viewers)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
I totally don't understand why you guys think 'someth1ng' is a 'd...head'. He really did help us by uploading some of the work, just because he decides not to post one, it doesn't mean that he is what you think he is. Honestly, someth1ng is a really nice person but just hates the fact that most of the people are leechers and that the attitude of many people are just ridiculous.

xdosha

HSC
I totally don't understand why you guys think 'someth1ng' is a 'd...head'. He really did help us by uploading some of the work, just because he decides not to post one, it doesn't mean that he is what you think he is. Honestly, someth1ng is a really nice person but just hates the fact that most of the people are leechers and that the attitude of many people are just ridiculous.
+1

zeebobDD

HSC
Explain to me how I'm being a dickhead, I'm not giving to leechers, is that selfish? I seen hardly anyone that's shared any 2012 papers at all. I have quite a few 2012 papers but decide to keep them away because no-one else is sharing.

Please keep telling me about how I am a dickhead.

If Sanjeet didn't put in "umad?" to provoke me, I wouldn't have a problem but he did. That's what annoys me.

FYI, I have uploaded 5 papers.
lol why does it matter man, isn't it all about sharing with other hsc students? aha either way i'll upload copies of paramatta 3u and livo boys 4u and 3u soon

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
lol why does it matter man, isn't it all about sharing with other hsc students? aha either way i'll upload copies of paramatta 3u and livo boys 4u and 3u soon
To an extent, yes, BUT it's not the same when you share your own but almost nobody shares theirs. Props to those that did :)

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Is that TEC one? What school, may I ask?
Yes it is, but like I said a few questions have been changed. In the marking criteria, there will be an asterisk to indicate which one. I prefer not to say our school but it's very low ranked, 500s.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes it is, but like I said a few questions have been changed. In the marking criteria, there will be an asterisk to indicate which one. I prefer not to say our school but it's very low ranked, 500s.
Awww, can you PM me the school? lol, I just wanna label the school name where I save my files so I know where it's from xD but if you're uncomfortable with it then that's all cool :)

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Awww, can you PM me the school? lol, I just wanna label the school name where I save my files so I know where it's from xD but if you're uncomfortable with it then that's all cool :)
Yeesh I is very ashamed >_< I was just coming out of ESL when I was coming in high school, so I didn't know to apply for a good school, just went to a local one...

ellie95

HSC
N/A
This is my trials + solutions but some of the questions have been changed because we haven't done the Solvay Process when we did our trials. Please note that some of the questions are past HSC questions because my teacher is a senior hsc marker, he puts in questions that he has marked to test us (or so he says)

Your trial was so easy omg. Ours was much harder.

Alkanes

HSC
This is my trials + solutions but some of the questions have been changed because we haven't done the Solvay Process when we did our trials. Please note that some of the questions are past HSC questions because my teacher is a senior hsc marker, he puts in questions that he has marked to test us (or so he says)
Thanks for this.

Yes I realised that nearly the paper is comprised of past HSC questions. However, I don't like the way the test was written and organised especially by a senior marker as you've stated, by the fact that most if not all of the questions were accessible to the students.

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Thanks for this.

Yes I realised that nearly the paper is comprised of past HSC questions. However, I don't like the way the test was written and organised especially by a senior marker as you've stated, by the fact that most if not all of the questions were accessible to the students.
Yes, but the questions were quite specific, unless you have done the papers before, it's still testing your knowledge. Most of class haven't even started doing past papers. I think he does this to serve as a wake up call and to mark them how they would be marked in the HSC to give them a general idea. Most of the class failed. I personally didn't think that it was a particularly hard test but...

Sanjeet

HSC
Mine's a better version, the original teacher's copy. I guess noone will get that one then. You know, because of Sanjeet being a dickhead, I'm not giving any of the past papers to anyone.
Strong butthurt in this one...What's the point of a 'better version', all people need is to be able to see the questions and solutions. Just because you expect something from everyone else doesn't mean I can't share.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Strong butthurt in this one...What's the point of a 'better version', all people need is to be able to see the questions and solutions. Just because you expect something from everyone else doesn't mean I can't share.
I never said you couldn't share. I clearly said that what pissed me off was the "umad?" part.

There are many reasons for a "better version", firstly, it's much clearer and easier to read, secondly, the size can be set to whatever you prefer such as A4 size per page to replicate the HSC.

Finally, grow up.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
+2

I think someth1ng is just trying to promote a culture of the BOSers all sharing papers. It is personally really helpful for me as I live rurally there are not so many schools around to be able to trade papers with.

I understand alot of people can't share CSSA or IND, but anyone who has ARC, NEAP or school written ones can contribute(Did anyone get those off that marist HS haha). If someone can help me work out whether my bio paper is school written or not IND like all my other subs, I may be able to upload them, maybe even the options from both my sciences because we had not finished the courses so I assume they are school written...

I know trial papers are what is in demand atm, but after I finish my HSC and have the time I am going to upload all my resources, essays and assessment tasks for maths for the good of the 2013ers and beyond, cause where would I be with all the 2011 and earlier contributions :)

nightweaver066

HSC
+2

I think someth1ng is just trying to promote a culture of the BOSers all sharing papers. It is personally really helpful for me as I live rurally there are not so many schools around to be able to trade papers with.

I understand alot of people can't share CSSA or IND, but anyone who has ARC, NEAP or school written ones can contribute(Did anyone get those off that marist HS haha). If someone can help me work out whether my bio paper is school written or not IND like all my other subs, I may be able to upload them, maybe even the options from both my sciences because we had not finished the courses so I assume they are school written...

I know trial papers are what is in demand atm, but after I finish my HSC and have the time I am going to upload all my resources, essays and assessment tasks for maths for the good of the 2013ers and beyond, cause where would I be with all the 2011 and earlier contributions :)
Sure, maybe PM me a few pages of it including the front cover. It's generally easy to spot independent and CSSA papers have their name all over it (i don't think schools can modify them).

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Sure, maybe PM me a few pages of it including the front cover. It's generally easy to spot independent and CSSA papers have their name all over it (i don't think schools can modify them).
Cool thanks, I will take you up on the offer, might not have time to tonight, but I'll get you to suss it out for me :)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
You can always send me your trial paper xD but I'm not sure if NEAP is allowed, I think that one is also not allowed but most of the other companies usually don't mind so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)