Trial Results and Papers (1 Viewer)

Alkanes

HSC
Ok stupid question. Since I don't know where our school got it from.. if I upload it, would I get in trouble if it's copyrighted? Plus is there a dummy guide to uploading things? Because I haven't done it before -_-
Could you describe some of the questions that are in the paper?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok stupid question. Since I don't know where our school got it from.. if I upload it, would I get in trouble if it's copyrighted? Plus is there a dummy guide to uploading things? Because I haven't done it before -_-
It'll just get removed if it's copyrighted. Should be okay.

At the bottom, click "Go Advanced", look for the paper clip which means Attachment and it should open up another window.
Click on "Add Files" then press "Select Files", look for your trial papers and add them.
Press "Upload" and after it's done, press "Done" then post.

If you don't know where the school gets them from, I'd assume that they made it themselves (I wouldn't be surprised).

Last edited:

DeeDazza

HSC
Advanced English - 61/105.
Extension 1 English - 33/50. (20/25 for essay, 13/25 for creative writing)
Modern History - 43/100.
General Mathematics - 55/100. I'm coming 13th I'm pretty sure.
Visual Arts - I don't remember my mark because we did ours early, but I'm pretty sure it was something like 60/100.

Extension 2 English - Only the major work.

HSC
IMHO the st george trial was simple and straightforward...Don't know what you guys are talking about??

Also NSB 4U was straightforward too - many topics omitted, so clearly it was done before they had finished the course. Good to see that they are now using LaTex for nicer tests :). None of this MS Word equation business.

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
it's doesn't matter where you place the comment, fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)