Trial Results? (CSSA) (1 Viewer)

swisstruffles

HSC
i probably got the lowest out of u all...

total: 69%

i always try hard but am never getting the results i hope for. dammit!!

f001error

Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
im scared shitless about doing the advanced paper... man english is pretty much the only exam i go into with butterflies in my tummy for some reason... i mean i stress about all of them but i dont usually stress in the exam... just before and after but english all the way through.... i dont feel we have done enough on emma/clueless and i am scared that the king lear question will be on stuff we havent really covered ie readings (feminist, marxist, christian etc) which i hear spoken of here but not mentioned in class... all we have done is watched/ talked about productions and how they are contemporary and the film teachniques etc etc.... ohh and themes of course...
frontline not worried about... i hope emma/clueless is a creative question (they always do 1 out of 3 not an essay right?)
yeah the adv english paper is harder compaired with the standard paper...funny that ;)

ps i hate english too

Dude135

4 paper one i got
13/15
13/15
14/15 for AOS

for paper 2 i got
19.5/20 for wordsworth
14/20 for mabo
11/20 for lear

80% all up. i spent half of the alotted time doing one essay from paper 2, hence the really good mark and the 2 other average marks. does the majority of ppl here go to selective schools?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Paper 1: 13 + 14 + 12 (no so happy about this one) = 39/45
Paper 2: 17 + 18 + 17 = 52/60

both of my papers got 86.6 repeated each

nerdd

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
doesnt it suck when you go reasnobly well, but you did no study and your like '..oh, only if i studied i cooda got like watever'
nope that doesn't work for me..
i'm beginning to think that less study time is more effective for me.
maybe i learn better under pressure?
these trials were all about cramming & i went so much more well (bad grammar i know) than i did in half yearlies when i studied properly.

starlyte

Originally posted by sugaryblue
Paper 1: 13 + 14 + 12 (no so happy about this one) = 39/45
Paper 2: 17 + 18 + 17 = 52/60

both of my papers got 86.6 repeated each
ada u fricken hick! i hate you! j/k nah, i just bombed in the trials, i dont wanna say my marks like u wonderfully smart and big headed ppl... lets just say i passed

dothelimbokimbo

don't stress guyz its only your rank anyway!! we were told not to look at our raw mark becasue it will disappoint nearly all of us, even the ones that came first in the course! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)