Trial SC Discussion Thread - 2009 (1 Viewer)

Xc3llerator

HSC
N/A
I found English trials fairly easy. Piece of cake. It was on Coraline, Jeans for Genes day etc. As for science, not really. Ah well, I don't really care because I'm not doing any science-related subjects next year.
hi, i did the exactly the same trial exam as you...our school buys em off a company...still haven't got marks back yet.

Sngbrd06

HSC
well got all of my trials back... the english sector was the Coraline thingo, Jeans for Genes, two letter extracts and yeah....

Though you really gotta say some of my marks are disappointing, but reasonable....

English; 57/90... screwed up comprehension and the 1st writing task...
Maths; 92/100 =D; easy shit...
Science; 62/100.... the average for the school was around my mark =P
Geography; 35/50.... looks like i had a huge downturn in geo...
History; 45/50.... gotta say its at least the top 10 in the grade though...

As for elective and PDHPE trials... meh...
I had the same trial exam for English, although my mark was 84/90. I found it fairly easy, I'm hoping I get a similar mark in the real thing. I'm screwed for all the other subjects though...

manutd12

HSC
Omg our trials were ridiculously hard, even the teachers admitted that they were extremely hard.
I got really shite results in maths and science and so did the rest of my peers:
Maths= 37/100 highest mark was 80 and that was a year 9 accelerate usually in maths I get in my 75+and get A's & B's.
Science = 39/100 highest mark was 80. average mark was 32. I love science, but that science test was absolute bullshit.. cause it wasn't a science test.
English multiple choice = 27/37.. good result saying that english isn't my highest subject.
Computers= 33/40 Lol best mark ..

OMG and my parents are like if you failed your maths test whats gonna happen in your HSC.. loll i sighed and walked off.

salih08

HSC
well got all of my trials back... the english sector was the Coraline thingo, Jeans for Genes, two letter extracts and yeah....

Though you really gotta say some of my marks are disappointing, but reasonable....

English; 57/90... screwed up comprehension and the 1st writing task...
Maths; 92/100 =D; easy shit...
Science; 62/100.... the average for the school was around my mark =P
Geography; 35/50.... looks like i had a huge downturn in geo...
History; 45/50.... gotta say its at least the top 10 in the grade though...

As for elective and PDHPE trials... meh...
i did the same tests
english: 73/90
maths: 84 % - 2nd
science 86% - 1st
geo: 35/50 - 3rd
History 43/50 - 2nd

lol in english someone copied the coraline story for their short story rofl.

Last edited:

specky2009

HSC
Got all my marks back, did pretty good. Amazing really since I didn't study one bit! I couldn't really care about the school certificate, it doesn't change the fact that I don't have a car, so who gives a crap whether you get a band 6 lol :)

SchoolCertifica

HSC
I have done most of mine, but i still doing practise AND ITS KILLING ME :bomb:I wish that this was ALL over! but because I do distance, I get to go to a normal school for the exams, then go home, which i dont like. BUT I get to do it at my best friend and also my boyfriend's school so im ok with that..

I am doing trial practise for engligh ATM and have to write a stupid speech anout hope and daring! ARRRGH! (Iv'e already done english trials.)
HA! let me fix up my statment there about my BF////

It will now say...
My best friends in the entire world, and the idiot who dumped me thinking we would get back together.. EPIC FAIL ETHAN! hehehe anyway...

Im going to have awsome fun at my friends school...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)