Trial Sc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucigrace

HSC
yeah we actually just got a rollova timetable we r keeping english and maths classes and pd and religion till the end of the year and then changing and we r also not starting any extension classes till next year. :)

paki_diva

hope we'd change our time tables too....we STILL have electives and we r STILL studying them and STILL starting new topics for commerce, comps, textiles (my electives).....insane:(

HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
hope we'd change our time tables too....we STILL have electives and we r STILL studying them and STILL starting new topics for commerce, comps, textiles (my electives).....insane:(
so is my school only worser cos in english, computers and religion, there's still assignments needed to be handed up the week before the SC!!!:mad: luckily 2 weeks after the SC we get to stay home and just prepare for the formal! ooh what to wear?:D

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by lucigrace
that is definatly not good i am soo glad we dont hgave assignent
Goodluck 4 school certificate everyone
Same. u 2 Lucigrace :). But our geo teacher keeps talking...and talking so we don't get any notes down and I can't study for the SC for geo and believe it or not I have him for commerce as well :mad1:

Agent Z

HSC
lol schools such a bum onw for us...we still are doing work.....buuuuuut noone really cares...

does anyone elses school have business week coming up??
its the week after hte school certificate test.....which i think would be pretty sweet

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Agent Z
lol schools such a bum onw for us...we still are doing work.....buuuuuut noone really cares...

does anyone elses school have business week coming up??
its the week after hte school certificate test.....which i think would be pretty sweet
Ours starts on the 24th cos our school gets to do work experience yet again :)!
But I'm not doing it cos I'm going overseas a wk after da SC

Hey, when does everyone finish? Our school finishes (for yr 10's) on the 11th. I've heard that heaps of other people finish earlier than us :rolleyes:

lucigrace

HSC
yup we finish on the 3rd of december we were supposed to finish on the 5th but they couldnt book anywhere for our speech day but hey i'm not complaining

HSC
our school were supposed to have business week after the school certificate but it was left to the last minute so it's now cancelled.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
our school were supposed to have business week after the school certificate but it was left to the last minute so it's now cancelled.
omgosh! Really????
Hey, you can come to my school and take my place :p!
So what.....ur having normal classes for the whole week?

HSC
yeah most of the week except for tuesday when we're going to the cinemas (watching pirates of the carribean again!) and practicing for the end of year mass.

lucigrace

HSC
i know our new timetable is fantastic
and we have 2 intro extension 1 classes on thursday lunch 4da next 2 weeks which should be good then finish on dec 5th

lucigrace

HSC
ya da new timetable is soo good we have 2 lesson of ex. english tomorrow luch and next thursday lunch and then finish on the 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)