Trial Sc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
u can keep trying...if u really wanna go to a selective
Lol. Nah, I'm not that eager and plus there'll be heaps of smarties I'll be up against if I did go and heaps of very hard work, well, to me it'll probably be. :p

katie

does anyone want to tell me the questions from thier trial science sc? plz

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by katie
does anyone want to tell me the questions from thier trial science sc? plz
One asking to draw the greenhouse and explain its process or sumfing like dat cept our science one did not have "TRIAL" written on the front, it was actually, and most probably, our yearly exam :rolleyes:

Kulazzi

HSC
My older sis chose 3U but then dropped b/c it was too hard for her, so I only chose mathematics cos I figured that 3U will be hard for me too :D

In simpler terms, no I am not 3U and I'm not so sure abt the others :)

Kulazzi

HSC
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by fi_babezy
Hmmm do most of you people go to private and selective school?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A public high school which became technological in 1999 :rolleyes:

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
im new here sortda. but i got the impression that most of the ppl who use this site come from selective schools. i myself come from a shitttttttttttttty public school, eh, and i am completely foregoing that pride for the underdogs in education. GEt ME ouT of HeRE, lo, not hope for me..............eh over it.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
im new here sortda. but i got the impression that most of the ppl who use this site come from selective schools. i myself come from a shitttttttttttttty public school, eh, and i am completely foregoing that pride for the underdogs in education. GEt ME ouT of HeRE, lo, no hope for me..............eh over it.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
lol it really depends on you, whether or not u go to a "shitty public shcool: or not.. its all up to the individual.. u hear of these success stories in the HSC of peoples from schools u;ve never heard of :)

Kulazzi

HSC
btw, for da science trials, did anyone get a question asking to draw the greenhouse effect and explain its process?

I'm not sure if I've asked this quesiton b4 but anyways.....

Funky_Junky

HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
btw, for da science trials, did anyone get a question asking to draw the greenhouse effect and explain its process?

no...we got questions abt evolution, simple machines and shit like that ;)

lucigrace

HSC
hey yeah we had trial sc on tuesday of this week but just for english and maths and yearlys last term how boring but at least on monday we go into year 11 yay no more year 10 4 me oh except the scool cert. lol

paki_diva

Originally posted by tofu
Crazily enough... WE DID! :]

Now it's nationals~
Wish us luck :)
hey..hey...great>>>South Sydney High were defending champs, weren't they? Anyway heaps of luck for nationals and keep us posted about who u verse next..

paki_diva

Originally posted by Kulazzi

umm...we had 'how did electronics make our lives convinient'..and '2 questions about evolution' and one on 'simple machines'. those were the extended responses.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by lucigrace
hey yeah we had trial sc on tuesday of this week but just for english and maths and yearlys last term how boring but at least on monday we go into year 11 yay no more year 10 4 me oh except the scool cert. lol

hmm i thought it was now policy that u dont start yr 11 stuff till you actually start the new year as year 11ners coz it places those who are coming into the school new, at a disadnvntage.. the onyl advntge about that is u get a snippet and feeel of what the subject is like..which youl could drop at a early stage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)