TRIALS = how'd u go? (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
well i did paper 1 on tuesday, (having been sick since sunday) totally screwed it up... came home, went to bed, then the doctor... didn't do 2U maths yesterday, not doing chem this arvo... so yeah my exams are going great!
i am getting better though, so hopefully i'll be right in time for next week (paper 2, bio, ag and 3U eng)

trapey

mine started on monday,finished on friday...im so fucking glad!!thanks for the advice on how to not stress out so much-twas good stuff.hope you guys are all going ok with it...i know i screwed my king lear question up-just outta curiousity who do they mean by the 'dramatist'?!surprisingly i think i did ok in most of them.keep on kicking ass ppl

pri

HSC
N/A
yay! nearly done! just visual arts to go!!!

oh the relief is bliss...

is a roflcopter
HSC
mmmm crap you people finish before i even start :(

has CSSA eco been done?
anyone wana tell me what the CSSA eco stimulus and extended response questions were?

Carla2003

HSC
Did anyone do the Independent IPT exam yet?
I had it on Thursday and it was so much harder then what I thought it would be. :(
And to everyone saying how bad they did in english paper 1, I did the wrong question. I am doing changing perspectives and I used the statement that was for changing worlds. lol. Yeah the exam was set out differently to last years and I kind of didn't read it much.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Agnes2810
dont u mean the catholic IPt paper? i did that and it was so hard!
It wasn't too bad, although I never got the finish it!
I came late to the exam (only by a few minutes), I was busy studying at home until I lost track of time. Needless to say, I bolted to school and ran to the examination room(s).

CSSA IPT Trial was pretty good I thought, although I've lost about 10 marks on the last part (Question 28), since I was short on time (the lateness, grr...)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
what paper are you doing? or did the school write their own... if they wrote their own then yes please could u put your question...
good luck with the rest of your trials! mine start next thursday so i have just over a week to study...

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
two more SDD n physics...

and i wish i could say no more assesments but i have 2 left:(

muldersgun

HSC
got 2 more to go, 3U maths and eco. God 4u maths sucked! I'm getting ready to partay after thursday.

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
I think 2U was relatively easy...
anyway i got 3 left: 3U, geography and physics..

kalli

HSC
apparently last years trial was easy compared to the HSC... maybe this is their way of preparing us... making the trial as hard as possible! :~(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)