Tricking / Martial Arts (1 Viewer)

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
You ever heard of Free Running or Le' Parkour?

It's a new french sport that basically involves running through the streets and doing flips and stunts of random objects along your path. I watched a documentary on the guy who invented it, amazing stuff.

Jase

HSC
haha yeah.. parkour is fun. although traceurs incorporate alot of tricking into their runs too..

all these new 'sports' share similar aspects .. like taking gymnastics and other acrobatic forms to do cool things.

santaslayer

HSC
Jase said:
yeah ong bak is an awesome movie.. but Tony Jaa is primarily stuntsman before fighter, sorta like Jackie Chan. Real muay thai isn't as flashy as that inside the ring. alot of the moves were all tricks..

here's a nice masterswipe: Masterswipe (tiny wmv)

butterfly twist with extra kick: Butterfly Twist
hahaha...
tony jaa went to HK a few months ago as a special guest in the MR Hong Kong pageant. LoLz...

did a few sexy tricks involving smashing things with various mid air kicks. I think there was a backflip kick which looked pretty sexy. :)

Bricktop

HSC
Wow I can't believe people are actually talking about tricking on here haha. Yeah I trick whenever I get the time.

To Ktulu-Spiral: I respect what you're saying and I agree with everything you've said about the martial arts, but tricking is just meant to be an aesthetic blend of martial arts, gymnastics, breakdancing etc. It isn't meant to be practical, it's just a bit of fun. :)

Darkening

HSC
all you need... very strong legs.... man its funni my friends are trin to do tricks (personally im no better then them.... all i can do is lil easy breakdancin moves) buh its funni to watch the falls and spills

Chief2666

El Zorro
HSC
Trinking is da bomb, Ive started to learn it, all I can do right now is a front flip though, I havent tried an aerial yet, I really want to do a backflip or a gainer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)