triple j hottest 100 of all time (1 Viewer)

M.T.T.

HSC
I'm thinking:
-Cars, Gary Numan
-Paranoid Android, Radiohead
-London Calling, The Clash
-Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana
-Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd
-Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin
-Subterranean Homesick Blues, Bob Dylan
-The End, The Doors

Not sure what else to vote for. :S

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
this is going to be the worst album ever, everyone will have 99% of the songs anyways

Laika_

Banned
HSC
should have jsut made it, hottest 100 of the past however long the hottest 100 has been around, then made us pick out of the 100 of those years.

there is no way most of the songs mentioned are even close to being worthy of being in the top 100 songs ever. sure they are personally your favourite but i dont really give a fuck about your opinions lol

its not going to work

HSC
i think the vast majority of songs people vote for have been in a hottest 100 at some point, except for reallllly old ones

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
should have jsut made it, hottest 100 of the past however long the hottest 100 has been around, then made us pick out of the 100 of those years.

there is no way most of the songs mentioned are even close to being worthy of being in the top 100 songs ever. sure they are personally your favourite but i dont really give a fuck about your opinions lol

its not going to work
They're still going to be user-voted, regardless of the number, try again.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i do not want to think about this anymore

You are voting for:

Massive Attack - Tear Drop
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Elliott Smith - Between The Bars
TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
Sigur Rós - Hoppípolla
Daft Punk - Around The World
Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Radiohead - Karma Police
David Bowie - Life On Mars

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
bump

lol at how much Powderfinger on the list, and the first song I heard announced was Sex on Fire at 90 or something and I actually said REALLY out loud :\

johony

HSC
bump

lol at how much Powderfinger on the list, and the first song I heard announced was Sex on Fire at 90 or something and I actually said REALLY out loud :\
hardly a fucking surprise though.
a shame that better songs - life on mars/how soon is now/london calling/etc didn't get a higher ranking.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
um 'come together' by the beatles should be listed wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy higher than it is.

and fuck off powderfinger. 'lover you shouldve come over' by jeff buckley not as good as any powderfinger song??? WTF FUCK OFF

stinkfist - tool, is also very very overrated

seriously, 'my happiness' higher than 'all along the watchtower'????????? 'these days' higher than 'a day in the life'????

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
there are always going to be songs that people are like NO WAIII THAT'S FUKED but i haven't been all that disappointed. i think overall the quality is pretty high because the songs that got in had to get a hell of a lot of votes to make it. would've liked to see teardrop by massive attack hit top 20/10 but that's alright. amped for the top 20 tomorrow.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
um 'come together' by the beatles should be listed wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy higher than it is.

and fuck off powderfinger. 'lover you shouldve come over' by jeff buckley not as good as any powderfinger song??? WTF FUCK OFF

stinkfist - tool, is also very very overrated

seriously, 'my happiness' higher than 'all along the watchtower'????????? 'these days' higher than 'a day in the life'????
And you put Jay-Z/Janes Addiction higher than any of those classic songs you're outraged didn't come higher.

Most people given the choice of only one Buckley song would have picked Hallelujah and the Beatles discography is far too vast for there to be enough votes concentrated on bringing 4-5 songs into the top 20.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
And you put Jay-Z/Janes Addiction higher than any of those classic songs you're outraged didn't come higher.

Most people given the choice of only one Buckley song would have picked Hallelujah and the Beatles discography is far too vast for there to be enough votes concentrated on bringing 4-5 songs into the top 20.
i actually thought last goodbye would be the choice for buckley fans but yeah i agree about vast discography. i mean, there are a lot of sigur ros songs which already deserve to be in the countdown but i think that their popularity is spread across so many of their songs that they probably won't be there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)