Trolling.. (1 Viewer)

Nat3skiz

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
wtf is trolling :S
Well first you have to be a really cool person with lots of friends and a flourishing social life.
Then you make an account on a forum (usually with a name of an offensive nature) and proceed to make threads or comment in threads with false, crude and/or ridiculous questions and statements.
Under the pretence that you're serious of course.

reh

Long Thick Member
HSC
Nat3skiz said:
Well first you have to be a really cool person with lots of friends and a flourishing social life.
Then you make an account on a forum (usually with a name of an offensive nature) and proceed to make threads or comment in threads with false, crude and/or ridiculous questions and statements.
Under the pretence that you're serious of course.
similiar to how you walk around in daily llife.... under the pretence of being straight... we all know the truth

fag

aimhigh10

HSC
trolls are trolls because they yearn for the love and relationships they dont have when they are not a troll.

A.Chair

HSC
eften said:
Trolling is a art.
Yes i agree, and like art, trolling should be maimed, smashed, burnt to a crisp then hurled into space.

Nat3skiz

HSC
reh said:
similiar to how you walk around in daily llife.... under the pretence of being straight... we all know the truth
ehh i hit a nerve, i didn't know trolls had feelings.
poor comparison btw.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
A.Chair said:
Yes i agree, and like art, trolling should be maimed, smashed, burnt to a crisp then hurled into space.
hay fagget. lern how 2 appreci8 art u pretenshus twat. it may giv u an new medium 2 vent ur fukin childish angar.

A.Chair

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
hay fagget. lern how 2 appreci8 art u pretenshus twat. it may giv u an new medium 2 vent ur fukin childish angar.
lol settle down, were all friends here....oh and maybe you should look for a new medium because whatever you're doing obviously isnt working buddy. Oh and you're concern for me and controlling my anger is touching...i may just cry, will art help me to control my sensitive side too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)